PDA

View Full Version : HELLO EVERYONE ITS MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
20-07-2011, 05:37 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is well and having a good week so far?

Not sure what the weather wants to do at the moment but its dry and thats the main thing

What are you all doing today do you have any plans?

Hope you all have a super duper day

Angel xx

Roseolivia
20-07-2011, 06:10 AM
Morning Angel. Think it's going to rain here today.
Alfie has his development check at the hospital this morning then i'm thinking of taking Rose over to the soft play as it's right over the road and she hasn't been since starting nursery last September:eek:
Tomorrow is last day of playgroup for the summer holidays so we're having a little teaparty.
Hope you have a great day.

Carol M
20-07-2011, 06:11 AM
Morning Angel.
Wet and 'orrible here today.
Totally fed up with the rain, we haven't done much outdoors!
Carol xx

charleyfarley
20-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Morning Everyone

I can't move my head again today, not sure if I'm sleeping funny or what but my neck is really hurting :panic:

We're off to tots group this morning as I only have the 2 babies, I'm hoping they both have a sleep at the same time later so I can do a bit of paperwork. Not sure that'll happen though :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Greengrass74
20-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Hi everyone

not to bad here,

It's messy play day today :clapping: :clapping: I love messy play :D :D

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

mama2three
20-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Baby mindee just arrived , threw up all over the hall , and went home again!
So glad it was whilst mum was still here!
So , great:rolleyes: start to the day , baby 2 about to arrive , earplugs at the ready!
Toddler group and a picnic planned for the morning .
Counting down the days as off Friday and Monday for a lovely long weekend:) - heading to Birmingham so if anyone has any must dos or sees that would be great! Have booked the highlight comedy club for Friday.

Toothfairy
20-07-2011, 06:45 AM
Morning everyone

We are off to Childminding Group this morning, its my turn to do the craft activity.
Then it will be home for lunch and free play this afternoon.

DH and I are out for dinner tonight to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary today :clapping:

Have a great day :thumbsup:

marian
20-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Morning everyone!:)

We are off to Ashend House Farm today - hope it stays dry-ish:rolleyes:
Will have 3 very excited girls -one 3 and two 4 year olds so it should in theory be lovely:laughing:

Marian x

ORKSIE
20-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Morning all

No rain as yet. :clapping:

Off to CM group this morning.

Have a good one all:thumbsup:

x

loocyloo
20-07-2011, 07:43 AM
morning!

its raining! hard!

school is having a picnic day!

preschool was meant to be having a picnic and i was going to join them ( and advertise myself ;) ) but its been cancelled 'cos of the rain :(

i need to give house a good clean as friends coming to stay for the weekend and it looks like we might be stuck in! small house, 4 adults, 4 children, 3 of whom are boys !!!!

Pixie dust
20-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Morning I am not working today so I am busy getting all sorted for our holiday which starts tomorrow as soon as I finish work tomorrow at 4. Jetting off to a week in the sun:)