PDA

View Full Version : newbie looking for help with all sorts of paperwork :)

aj2579
19-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi All, im new and was after advice on where i can print off helpful things like registers, permisson forms, risk assessments, obs sheets? contracts maybe?? or anything else i may need? ofstedi dont mind doing any of it myself but just wondered if there was such places that i could just print them off and use them! ive just finished my course and tbh my brain is one big blur it needs a rest lol, but ive just been told i have to do a folder for ofsted ive been given a list of what needs to be in that folder following the every child matters listed under each heading is a list of paperwork i need in the folder to show ofsted

Pipsqueak
19-07-2011, 01:38 PM
With regards to contracts if you are an NCMA member then you HAVE to use their paperwork - if you are MM then you can use theirs or use your own

You can make up the rest of your paperwork

there are no risk assessments pre done as these have to be individual to your setting. I'm afraid these are totally down to your elbow grease as are policies and procedures - something else that is setting specific.

Have you looked in the free downloads sections on here and also on Bromley (BCMA) for templates.

You need to play around with some formats for obs for example so you can fine what works well and best for you

catlyn
19-07-2011, 01:49 PM
I used the bromley site for most of mine...then adapted them as I needed to...its a fab site...very helpful

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/policies_and_procedures.html

Kezzle
29-07-2011, 02:26 PM
I used the bromley site for most of mine...then adapted them as I needed to...its a fab site...very helpful

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/policies_and_procedures.html

I'm doing the same. Be wary as well of any resource packs on ebay, as i found out it was only a very loosely changed version of the bromley templates. Pretty much was still word for word. :eek:

I hope mine sound a lot different, i only use them so i know what content i need to cover.

Kezzle
29-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Ive been given a list of what needs to be in that folder following the every child matters listed under each heading is a list of paperwork i need in the folder to show ofsted

Do you mind sharing your list? After my course i don't remember being given any guidance on how and where to set things out. I was just going to do a folder for policies and procedures and a folder for risk assessments.

:)

jadavi
29-07-2011, 06:00 PM
was just gonna ask the same! Would love that list!

Ofsted gumf just sent off.....

Loz74
29-07-2011, 09:41 PM
that would be fab if we can see your list as i dont have one thanks

xshellbellex
08-08-2011, 10:34 AM
could i please get a copy of the list plz