PDA

View Full Version : Little Lions Childmindind Horley Surrey - Vacancies

Little Lions
18-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Hello!
My name is Donna Gale and I am an OFSTED registered and inspected childminder. I run Little Lions Childminding based in Horley, Surrey.

I offer:
* Fun days out to National Trust Properties, Parks, Farms, Chessington World of Adventures, Thorpe Park, Toddler Groups and Rhymetime (all free of charge to children in my care).
* Good quality and reliable childcare
* Competitive rates
* A stimulating, fun and educational environment
* Safe, relaxed and happy family home
* In a quiet area of Horley away from main roads
* Many toys to cover all age ranges and to meet all the needs of the Early Years Framework.
* Good size garden with outdoor toys
* Comprehensive coverage of the Early Years Framework.

I live in a 3 bedroom house with enclosed gated garden. I am currently in the process of having a play room built and separate downstairs toilet installed for the children. I also have a separate room designated soley for messy play!

I can offer breakfast club and after club for children in local schools in full time education. I can also collect from local Playgroups.

My hours of care are flexible and I will provide your child with healthy meals, snacks and drinks throughout the day. I hold a valid paediatric first aid certificate and am fully OFSTED registered and inspected. I am also available for Evening and Weekend child care either in your own home or on my premises.

Full day rate available from £30 a day.