PDA

View Full Version : my own child starting school

sharon373
18-07-2011, 03:18 PM
hi all please can some1 tell me if i am thinking in the right way my son starts full time education in sept he will be 4 he is 5 in december would that allow my numbers to go up by 1 thanx for reading look 4ward 2 reply .
if this is the case in sept i am hoping to have 2 1year old and a 3 yr old .:)

singlewiththree
18-07-2011, 04:27 PM
You have to apply to ofsted for a rising 5 clarification and they state while your child is in full time school then you can take on another child in that age group.

~Grasshopper~
18-07-2011, 08:28 PM
yes it should do. my son was 4 last week, he starts full time school on 7th sept, ofsted said to phone once he has started full time and i can increase my under 5's by 1 as soon as my new cert arrives xxx

welshcake
18-07-2011, 08:58 PM
My son is 4 on 31st aug he only makes it by 10 mins, he is classed as a raising 5 from the september term so as from 1st september he is a rising 5 so i can increase my numbers.

a little sad as he is soo tiny compared to rest :-(

TammyN
03-08-2011, 08:17 PM
i emailed enquiries the other day to ask about my daughter, they said to ring and request to change certificate once she has started full time school. im just wandering does this mean once she's registered in the school or do i have to wait until the half day sessions finish?

Kes
04-08-2011, 06:36 PM
I phoned up about my son starting full time in september and the bloke put the rising 5 bit on the certificate and sent it straight out to me so don't know why some people are being told to wait.

sandy64
04-08-2011, 06:45 PM
hi as soon as there in 10 fulltime sessions you can ring ofsted and they will send a new certificate if you need it sooner they will email you 1 ive only spoken to them this week lol cant believe my baby is going to school:blush:

TammyN
04-08-2011, 08:16 PM
i already have the rising 5's part on my certificate but as this is my daughter the ratio no needs changing to allow more in EY group, maybe this is why i have to wait. luckily my new starters have offered to start middle of september and so i won't go over :)