PDA

View Full Version : VERY EXCITED

The Juggler
18-07-2011, 01:26 PM
many moons ago, just before I met him, dh was in a band. They were signed to Creation records.

Creation have now realeased a film (as they have several very famous bands - Oasis, Primal scream etc - not dh unfortunately :laughing: ) and to promote the film they are releasing a series of albums from their former bands.

To promote these albums, someone's putting on a big gig in London so DH and his bandmates have been rehearsing hard for a few months - tricky as some are in Scotland and others on teh south coast :panic: :eek: :eek: ).

Gig is on Saturday night - very excited. :D There are 3 bands playing and they are headlining. It's a right old indie gig so have been out specially and bought myself a nice rock chick wife denim dress.

There's a club after the bands too - haven't been clubbing for many many moons. :laughing: :laughing: God help me on Sunday - I''ll be rough:p

miffy
18-07-2011, 01:30 PM
God help me on Sunday - I''ll be rough:p
:laughing: At least you have the day to get over it! :D

Have a fantastic time

Miffy xx

Pipsqueak
18-07-2011, 02:47 PM
How fab that sounds really cool:thumbsup: :thumbsup: .... you'll have to change your name though to RockChick(Wife) lol.....

Lots of pix please.

Andrea08
18-07-2011, 03:45 PM
wow how exciting have a gr8 time :clapping: go girl go girl lol

Penny1959
18-07-2011, 03:53 PM
WOW

How very exciting - have a great time

Penny :)

sarah707
18-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Oh wow have a lovely time! :clapping:

sandy64
18-07-2011, 04:53 PM
wow that sounds fab hope you both have a fab time:)

ajs
18-07-2011, 07:36 PM
many moons ago, just before I met him, dh was in a band. They were signed to Creation records.

Creation have now realeased a film (as they have several very famous bands - Oasis, Primal scream etc - not dh unfortunately :laughing: ) and to promote the film they are releasing a series of albums from their former bands.

To promote these albums, someone's putting on a big gig in London so DH and his bandmates have been rehearsing hard for a few months - tricky as some are in Scotland and others on teh south coast :panic: :eek: :eek: ).

Gig is on Saturday night - very excited. :D There are 3 bands playing and they are headlining. It's a right old indie gig so have been out specially and bought myself a nice rock chick wife denim dress.

There's a club after the bands too - haven't been clubbing for many many moons. :laughing: :laughing: God help me on Sunday - I''ll be rough:p

tell me where it is and can we get tickets i am in london on saturday and a gig would be a great night out for me and my girlfriend

The Juggler
18-07-2011, 10:37 PM
tell me where it is and can we get tickets i am in london on saturday and a gig would be a great night out for me and my girlfriend

cool. come along! that would be amazing! it will be VERY loud and punky/indie if that's your kinda thing.

It's at The Borderline off Tottenham Court Road. Bands start at 8pm (and I will be there from then) and dh's band is on at 10pm. If you come, TELL me what you are wearing so I can come meet you in the bar (will pm you my mobile number so we can find each other). As I can't make the London meet that will be fabby :clapping: :clapping:

ajs
18-07-2011, 11:32 PM
I have just messaged my sil to see if she's up for it. We are having a girls night out hut other than a few cocktails in town nothings planned. I'll let you know

angeldelight
19-07-2011, 05:31 AM
It sounds great hope you all have a lovely time

Angel xx

Greengrass74
19-07-2011, 06:01 AM
I was brought up on Punk/Indie music :cool: and still listen to it now and again. :thumbsup:

What was his band called?

Have a great time

The Juggler
19-07-2011, 01:11 PM
I was brought up on Punk/Indie music :cool: and still listen to it now and again. :thumbsup:

What was his band called?

Have a great time

jasmine minks. they never charted very high :p but had a bit of a cult following underground. when we moved to the neighbourhood we're in now, we met the neighbour of some friends and she used to be a big fan of theirs :laughing: she and her hubby are coming along on Sat.