PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining pro points help

keeks
17-07-2011, 11:04 AM
I've joined WW and am allowed the 29 daily and 49 weekly. Once I reach my goal weight, does anyone know how many points I should have to maintain the goal weight?

Just curious and can't find this info anywhere.

xx

charleyfarley
17-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Sorry I can't help as I'm a long way off goal yet :laughing:

Hope you find out :thumbsup:

Carol xxx

shazsull
17-07-2011, 12:14 PM
many moons ago when i got to goal (sniff sniff boo hoo) they gave you a leaflet about mantaining the weight maybe they still do.

keeks
17-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Yes, I think they will give you that info when you reach the goal, I'm just one of those people who needs to know everything NOW! No patience here. :blush:

xx

kindredspirits
17-07-2011, 01:29 PM
I've been looking for that info too - with no avail.
Could you not put on your weekly weight tracker that your goal weight is just under what you are now, by a pound say, and then tell them that you are at that weight - then they should ask you if you want to continue to loose or maintain?!?! :huh:

mama2three
17-07-2011, 04:37 PM
its 35 honey

keeks
17-07-2011, 04:50 PM
its 35 honey

Nice! Thanks for that, now I can start thinking about how much I will eat in a few weeks! :laughing:

And still the 49 weekly on top of that?

xx

keeks
17-07-2011, 04:54 PM
I've been looking for that info too - with no avail.
Could you not put on your weekly weight tracker that your goal weight is just under what you are now, by a pound say, and then tell them that you are at that weight - then they should ask you if you want to continue to loose or maintain?!?! :huh:

Brilliant plan, kindredspirits! I never thought of that. I did think of perhaps pretending I had reached my goal weight and then change it back, but this is pretty ingenious! :clapping:

We've got the answer now though thanks to mama2three.

xx

mama2three
19-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Well I did what kindred suggested and thats how I know its 35.
But at meeting last wed when I was 'officially' at goal my leader just said to add 1 or 2 points and for a lot of people they need to use trial and error to stay around the same weight. I am using 35 though this week , weigh in tomorrow so we will see what happens!!
And yes , activity and weekly points still go on top but I havent ever used them so wont start now!

kindredspirits
19-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Congratulations for reaching your goal weight!! :D
I'm not 'really' doing WW as I am pregnant - just wanted to keep an eye on what I was eating as I don't want to get too huge (already can't get into my wetsuit and I'm only 17 weeks gone) and I accidently lost 3lbs in the first week! :laughing: so have just carried on eating when I am hungry and cut out most of the chocolate.

Although I did discover that Cocopops cereal and milk bars are only 2 pts so fairly guilt free! :thumbsup: