PDA

View Full Version : Well they do say things come in threes

miffy
16-07-2011, 05:49 PM
One.............. exhaust blows on first car

Two.............. clutch goes on other car

Three............. my iron has just stopped working (not too bothered about this, don't like ironing! :laughing: )

All in the space of one day :panic:

Perhaps I shouldn't be on the puter just in case!

Miffy xx

ajs
16-07-2011, 05:51 PM
everytime i plug the iron in the power trips so either i need a new iron or to stop ironing shirts

sarah707
16-07-2011, 06:47 PM
You have time for ironing? :eek: :eek:

xx

Sarahbelle
16-07-2011, 07:09 PM

xx

Nice one, Sarah! :D

Mouse
16-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Oh dear! That's why I have an ironing lady. I can't risk my iron breaking :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
16-07-2011, 07:43 PM
No no no Miffy. You've got it all wrong.:panic:

The iron not working is the bonus ! :D

rickysmiths
16-07-2011, 07:44 PM

xx

Thats what I was thinking. Visualising the pile in the Utility Room :panic:

charleyfarley
16-07-2011, 09:06 PM
everytime i plug the iron in the power trips so either i need a new iron or to stop ironing shirts

Our iron did this and blew my electrics :panic: We ended up going to the toilet by torchlight :laughing:

Hopefully Miffy you've had all your bad luck but just in case leave anything electrical alone :thumbsup:

Carol xx

keeks
16-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Oh, what a day! :eek: Thank goodness it got you out of ironing at least! :laughing:

Thursday in the park this happened within the space of 20 minutes:

Mindee opened a gate which caught my big toenail and tore about 1/4 of it off! Ouch! Internal swearing and first aid box.

Met ex-parent in the park, chatted, then her youngest came down the slide and bit his lip! Blood dripping and first aid box.

Leaving the park, mindee trod on my favourite sandal, making the strap come off. Fake smiling, saying "it's fine, I'll fix it in a jiffy", first aid box plaster for strap - temporarily sorted! :D

xx

Donkey
16-07-2011, 10:10 PM

xx

Lol!!!

I dont iron either!

WibbleWobble
17-07-2011, 08:30 AM
........................i like ironing..................................

i bought a new iron a few weeks ago and like it so much i have bought another one (just in case the first one breaks). OH was a bit embarrassed as i walked round the shop pretending to iron with each iron. it has to the right weight (i like heavy ones) and the right handle..

(now scuttling off to her box for crazy folk)

mandy xx

Trouble
17-07-2011, 09:23 AM
bless

just wont have to do the ironing:clapping: :clapping:

flora
17-07-2011, 09:47 AM
........................i like ironing..................................

i bought a new iron a few weeks ago and like it so much i have bought another one (just in case the first one breaks). OH was a bit embarrassed as i walked round the shop pretending to iron with each iron. it has to the right weight (i like heavy ones) and the right handle..

(now scuttling off to her box for crazy folk)

mandy xx

Mandy that si just too weird !!!!! :laug:laughing: hing:

stardust
17-07-2011, 09:48 AM
oh dear I don't own a iron :p if it needs ironing i tumble dry it and put it straight away lol. Works a treat!