PDA

View Full Version : THE WEEKEND STARTS HERE WAHOOOOOOO

angeldelight
15-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Evening everyone

What are you all doing this Friday night ?

Are you going out , are you staying in, are you working, are you eating out , are you having take away?

So share with us pleaseeeeeeee

Angel xx

Jo Jo
15-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Good evening Angel
Not doing much this evening DP has gone to play golf !!! so there is just me and my son at home,
I may even start my dreaded sef tonight, i keep putting it off !!!

Trouble
15-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Take out:blush:

MY dd comes home at 9.30:D :clapping:

bed !!!!!!!!!:yawning: :yawning: :yawning:

rickysmiths
15-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Hello Angel.

Last ones just gone. We had a lovely day out at Butterfly World so everyone has gone home tied with all the frash air. Settled a new one who was like a dream.

We are having Spag bol tonight with a glass or two :thumbsup: Relaxing and then getting stuck into the course work tomorrow :panic:

charleyfarley
15-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Evening Everyone

I'm looking forward to a lovely jacket potato and salad and a bit of revision if I can be bothered ready for my food hygiene tomorrow. Really can't be bothered to do the course but at least it's out of the way.

Also have some reading material from school about Mitchell but that can wait till Sunday.

What are you up to?

Carol xx

loocyloo
15-07-2011, 05:23 PM
dh has just gone out for fishe & chips ! :D

weekend has started well, ds, who said he was tired on the way to swimming .... has just swum 1500m !!!! (he is now running around playing football !!!)

food shopping tomorrow ( but on my own ;) ) and then my birthday on sunday and hopefully a steam train ride across the moors & a nice lunch! am hoping the weather will at least be dry ;)

happy weekend everyone!

Cammie Doodle
15-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Evening Angel, just had salad for tea, hubby just tidied kitchen and brought me a cuppa. Tomorrow offwith Carolyn and my friend Karen to have feet/ hands nibbled by the fishes :) Then lunch .:laughing: Nothing planned for Sunday as yet .

sandy64
15-07-2011, 06:07 PM
hi angel having a lazy night after a very busy week my dd is in a stage show tomos then not sure what im up to. enjoy your weekend everyone:)

mushpea
15-07-2011, 07:05 PM
we just finished fish and chippys and I am now chilling with a glass of wine,, my son had a tip to the london science museum today, bless him,, he bought a fibre optic pen that wont work and a jumping bean that he let somone have a look at who then threw it back to him and he missed it and lost it,, so am about to scour the net for jumping beans and pens!
apart from that I am working tommoro and taking my daughter horse riding then shopping for mindees new baby sister then off to buy seeds for my new green house!
geo caching sunday then hopefully relaxing!

sunbeams
15-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Angel.

I am just taking a break from risk assesments ;) DH & me having cheating dinner tonight - frozen pizza!

Had NMCA co-ordinator out today, so brain working overtime. Plus got Safeguarding tomorrow. :eek:

Nearly there though!!;) :clapping: ;)

Happy weekend everyone! :thumbsup:

md0u0131
15-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Im shattered it was windy here today and wind sends my kids hyper! So whilst hubby was at the gym I made hot chocolate, put pjs on and caught up on ER!