PDA

View Full Version : worried about crb

nikkiross1
15-07-2011, 08:47 AM
hey, my CRB forms are in for me and my partner. however he hasnt been charged with anything but a couple of yrs ago got in a fight in town and got a caution from the police. will this be picked up on the crb? i'm really worrying that this will jeopordise my chance of becomming a childminder?? any one know if this will? thanks!

hayleymarie33
15-07-2011, 09:44 AM
it will show up

did you declare it on his ey2 form?

my hubby has a police caution for battery and he got through ok - it does depend what the caution was for

Kezzle
15-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Someone i know was called into the station for a domestic and they didnt press charges since then she's applied for a crb check and it's all clear.

newbie1512
15-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Hi

I really wouldnt worry. I had this with my other half, basically 11 years ago he hit a woman in self defence and ended up in court and charged with abh. He also has had 2 drink drive bans (6 years ago), this is all before we were together but it all showed up. I thought that was the end of it for me but I was so wrong. We were interviewed together by Ofsted, my dh had to explain that it was all in the past (his teenage years) and she granted my registration on the spot.

So.....If I can get through it will my dh's past, I would put money on you getting through it. Ride the wave and it will all be fine im sure :)

nikkiross1
16-07-2011, 12:22 PM
thanks for all your replies! i did declare it yes i sure hope it all goes ok!
i feel a bit more positive now!

xx

flowerpots
16-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Good luck hun, im sure you'll be fine. let us know how it goes. :thumbsup: