PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watching Torchwood?

rickysmiths
14-07-2011, 08:27 PM
We love it.

Miricle Day nobody can die!

sweets
14-07-2011, 08:36 PM
I love it but will watch it at weekend when im not too tired to concentrate on it and keep up with the plot! lol

rickysmiths
14-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Won't say anymore then. Enjoy at the weekend :thumbsup:

Penny1959
14-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Watched the first bit at mindees house - then parent came home so missed the rest :(

Will have to do catch up at the weekend

Penny :)

Ripeberry
14-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Watched. Good to see them in Cardiff Bay one final time, but then they get 'kidnapped' and taken to the USA. Too many lame jokes about the Second Severn crossing.
Yes, it is daylight robbery having to pay for the bridge :rolleyes: Don't they pay bridge tolls in the USA?

Looks good for next week. :)

rickysmiths
14-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Watched. Good to see them in Cardiff Bay one final time, but then they get 'kidnapped' and taken to the USA. Too many lame jokes about the Second Severn crossing.
Yes, it is daylight robbery having to pay for the bridge :rolleyes: Don't they pay bridge tolls in the USA?

Looks good for next week. :)

I remember when the first Severn Bridge opened (Sept 1966) and they said when they had recovered the cost of building it the tolls would be removed :laughing: :laughing: My grandparents used to go and have tea at the services and sit and look at the lovely view.

In fact i seem to remember them saying the same thing about the QE2 bridge crossing as well:rolleyes:

Greengrass74
15-07-2011, 05:42 AM
Sky + it so will watch at the weekend :thumbsup:

NickyKD
15-07-2011, 06:16 AM
i watched it and loved it, looking forward to next weeks

singlewiththree
15-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Was it the first one? I caught the last half an hour as I was at a network meeting but went on catch up and couldn't see any others so presummed it had just started, is that right?

jelly15
15-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Brilliant. Russell T Watson has an amazing imagination. Suiside bomber though:eek: .

loocyloo
15-07-2011, 05:26 PM
that was amazing ( if a little gory at times! )

can't wait till next week!

rickysmiths
15-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Was it the first one? I caught the last half an hour as I was at a network meeting but went on catch up and couldn't see any others so presummed it had just started, is that right?

Yes ita the first one and they will be on Thursday night at 9pm

md0u0131
15-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Its good to see it back but I thought it was a bit too Americanised!

curlycathy
16-07-2011, 06:53 AM
I watched it going - thats my dream house!!! I love that house at Rhossili and if it had been me winning the Eurolottery....

Jiorjiina
16-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Massively overdone for showing in America. Russell T Davies did a good thing at reviving Dr Who and creating Torchwood, but his stuff is far too over the top for me.

On the other hand I was waiting for it with baited breath :blush: . I missed Torchwood. Sooooo glad it's back!

marnieb
19-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Yes I loved it - oh is a massive DW/Torchwood fan so i dont have much say in it!!!! :rolleyes:

We watched the second ep last night, and I agree it is getting very Americanised, it had to as the other channel put in 3/4 of the budget, so the BBC didn't really have to pay that much for it.

loocyloo
19-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Yes I loved it - oh is a massive DW/Torchwood fan so i dont have much say in it!!!! :rolleyes:

We watched the second ep last night, and I agree it is getting very Americanised, it had to as the other channel put in 3/4 of the budget, so the BBC didn't really have to pay that much for it.

how??? did i miss it???? noooooo! i thought it was on on thursday!

Ripeberry
19-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Marnied, time travelled to the future in oh time machine and saw it then. It is only on Thursdays :D ;)

rickysmiths
19-07-2011, 05:50 PM

How and where did you do that??? :eek:

Its only on on Thursday and last week was the first one

marnieb
20-07-2011, 06:19 AM
sssshhhhh!!!! OH works for the BBC so got an advance copy, 3 days after it aired in the States!! That's how much he's obsessed with it, he can't wait a week after the US to watch it!!!!!

emmadines
20-07-2011, 08:45 AM
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! John Barrowman

*sigh*

:laughing:

rickysmiths
20-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Oh thats not fair I want it as well ( the next episode early).:crying: :crying:

loocyloo
20-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Oh thats not fair I want it as well ( the next episode early).:crying: :crying:

me tooo!

and yes, emmadines .... i have missed john barrowman and suddenly here he is, back on tv twice a week !!!! :D

emmadines
21-07-2011, 04:45 PM
me tooo!

and yes, emmadines .... i have missed john barrowman and suddenly here he is, back on tv twice a week !!!! :D

lol I know :D :D :D :D lol

rickysmiths
21-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Less than two hours to go folks!!!

sweets
21-07-2011, 06:19 PM
lol I know :D :D :D :D lol

i really like john barrowman but i hate his saturday night show, its so cheesy!

loved the scene in the first episode of torchwood when the baby had the earmuffs on and mum was shooting out the window. the baby was smiling away lol

looking foward to tonights episode but will prob watch it at weekend.

emmadines
21-07-2011, 06:46 PM
i really like john barrowman but i hate his saturday night show, its so cheesy!

loved the scene in the first episode of torchwood when the baby had the earmuffs on and mum was shooting out the window. the baby was smiling away lol

looking foward to tonights episode but will prob watch it at weekend.

i know its cheesy but still, I like what i see lol

loocyloo
22-07-2011, 08:13 AM
oooo, that was a good episode! if a tad far-fetched, ( creating a cure from contents inside a plane! ) but hey ... its torchwood! ;)

Jiorjiina
23-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Is it really gruesome if I say my fav bit the when they were about to leave the airport at the end and the bad lady agent was standing in front of the car? :blush: Gross and yet awesome at the same time.

(Sorry don't want to give spoilers in case people haven't seen it yet!)

LOOPYLISA
23-07-2011, 02:37 PM
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! John Barrowman

*sigh*

:laughing:

My thoughts exactly :clapping: , can't stand the programme though :blush:

marnieb
26-07-2011, 05:33 AM
Well girls, I watched Episode 3 last night- and oh my goodness, this one will be cut for the BBC version!!!! :eek:

LOTS of nekkid John Barrowman going on!!!!!

sweets
10-08-2011, 06:37 PM
mmm ok i am half way thru last weeks episode and hate to say it but im finding it a bit boring!

where are the aliens? or supernatural stuff?

nothing really seems to be happening!

i usually love this prog but this series doesn't seem as good :(

carebear25
26-08-2011, 07:29 AM
omg just watched this wks episode more nakedness!!!!!

sarah707
26-08-2011, 08:20 AM
I didn't enjoy it last night at all and don't think I will be watching it again :(

sweets
26-08-2011, 08:28 AM
I didn't enjoy it last night at all and don't think I will be watching it again :(

me neither but i will watch it to the end of the series, not up to its usual standard at all. they are dragging it out :(

anyone know how many episodes they are left?

loocyloo
26-08-2011, 08:42 AM
me neither but i will watch it to the end of the series, not up to its usual standard at all. they are dragging it out :(

anyone know how many episodes they are left?

at least there was an alien life form last night :laughing:

hope BBC wales keep torchwood for themselves after this little adventure!

although i am finding it interesting and can't wait to meet the person who knows how it all started in next weeks episode. i wonder if he is really old now ... must be, and that must be the reason ... does he want captain jack to die with him?

i think there are 3 episodes left! yep ... interesting reading about torchwood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchwood:_Miracle_Day