PDA

View Full Version : Photocopying NCMA contracts?

mgtrem
13-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi,

got a parent coming over tomorrow to sign contracts for her 2 daughters after school. Problem is only 1 NCMA contract left in the pack!?!? Do you think its OK to photocopy (inc notes on the back) and use that? Will then photocopy completed/signed contracts and give to parent? Just been told that for NCMA insurance to be valid you need to use NCMA contracts.

Thanks in advance for your help

Minstrel
13-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Afraid you can't - it's illegal due to copyright so they wouldn't be any use.

Do you have a local minder you could borrow one from? Or postpone signing of the second one?

flowerpots
13-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Hi,

got a parent coming over tomorrow to sign contracts for her 2 daughters after school. Problem is only 1 NCMA contract left in the pack!?!? Do you think its OK to photocopy (inc notes on the back) and use that? Will then photocopy completed/signed contracts and give to parent? Just been told that for NCMA insurance to be valid you need to use NCMA contracts.

Thanks in advance for your help

No hun, you cant do this because of copyright, is there another local childminder you can maybe borrow one from?

xx(lol minstrel beat me to it) xxx

mgtrem
13-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Thank you for letting me know - glad I checked else I could have been in all sorts of trouble!!

Will give my 'buddy' a call now and make a note to myself to not let the pack get down to the last one next time!!

Thanks guys xxx

rickysmiths
13-07-2011, 02:27 PM
I would use the last one and order some more today.

As others have said you can't copy the NCMA one.