PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Horam East Sussex

Muddles
13-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Newly registered childminder with 2 year old son, in Horam (surrounding areas Heathfield, cross in hand, maynards green, broad oak, hellingly, horsebridge, waldron, hailsham) having just started I have a number of vacancies. My hours are 7am-6pm Monday- Friday. My fee's are £4 per hour base rate some variations for siblings and after hours. I also offer overnight care for under 5's and babysitting for all ages. I have a background in Health and social care working in a residential home since I left school and have gained my qualifications in that field. Since having my son I decided that working in childcare was what I wanted to do and so here I am having completed the process. I am currently studying for my home childcare qualification and hope to go onto the NVQ level 3 in childcare.
I live in a lovely house and have a secure garden in a gated close so all very safe. I live nearby local parks and lots of toddler groups which I regularily attend with my son. We do lots of activities including painting, playdo, cooking, helping in the garden and messy play. We go out everyday even if its just on a walk to collect leaves and twigs to make collages later on, or to one of the local parks to run off some energy. We also go on outtings to nearby attractions knockhatch, blackberry farm and paradise park.
I hope to encourage the children I mind to fulfill their full potential in a home from home enviroment, whilst ensuring they are safe, clean and over all happy. Any more questions or to arrange a visit please contact me via the Forum. Many thanks :)