PDA

View Full Version : Finally Submitted CYPOP5

Kiddleywinks
10-07-2011, 07:26 PM
:eek:

Just spent all weekend going through everything again and again, adding some more, re-wording, taking out, re-adding what I took out, you get the idea :panic:

So now, it's gone, off into cyberspace to be assessed.... Wish me luck :laughing:

jilliano
10-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Good luck, I'm dreading handing in mine!! I'm completely mind blank on the 2nd last task can you help please??

Thanks

Jill

Kiddleywinks
10-07-2011, 08:11 PM
The policies and procedures one?

If so, just think about what your aims are 'Policy' and then explain how you're going to make sure you're able to do it 'Procedure'

Policy : committed to the protection of children against illness and sickness
Procedure: A child with an infectious disease, should stay at home until fully recovered to prevent spreading

alisonc
13-07-2011, 09:52 AM
good luck Chrissie!
I'm sure you're so glad it's done! I'm on to section 7 and can't wait for it to be over, it's taking so much longer than I thought
I hope it all goes ok
:)

sarah707
13-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Well done you! Fingers crossed it passes ok :D

aj2579
19-07-2011, 12:09 PM
Good luck Chrissie, im the same have just submitted all mine, although i done mine through my local college so had a tutor who was marking the tasks i did weekly, it still has to go off to the assessor to be marked and could still come back with amendments needs, fingers crossed for us both xx

Kiddleywinks
21-07-2011, 08:10 AM
Aj - fingers, arms, legs etc :laughing:

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after it's been submitted?

mandynunn84
01-08-2011, 01:18 PM
well done chic and goodluck!! will be me soon, im just working on task 8...the whole thing has been alot harder for me then i thought it would be!! xx

jenbean
10-08-2011, 05:10 PM
good luck! I am completely stumped by task 3 any tips?

Kiddleywinks
11-08-2011, 09:14 PM
4 weeks and still waiting :-(

mandynunn84 - some of it really had me stumped at times, but generally once I got started I found it difficult to stop! I'm sure I've done waay too much, just hope I've covered all the criteria

jenbean - Data Protection and confidentiality? Defined what each were, and what steps I would take to ensure I maintained both, such as locking away personal information, password protecting pc/mobile etc

Good luck to you two too :laughing:

Alainna81
12-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone i've just recieved all my cypop5 online course stuff and to be honest im confused already on task 1 not a good start! Can anyone be so kind and point me in the right direction on how to start it plz i just can't put pen to paper. Thanks x x:confused:

mandynunn84
14-08-2011, 10:36 AM
submitted all mine the other day!!! i think ive also written far too much on pretty much all of them but covered every point. think it would of been easier if they had given a certain amount you needed to write didnt find ncma/virtual college that helpful to be honest sometimes id wait nearly 2 weeks for a response from them by which time id figured it out myself xx

CJstar
13-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Hey, have you had it back yet Chrissie??

I sent mine about a week ago, im like a nervous wreck lol and check everyday...!!!

Roll on when we hear back!! :)

Had a visit from an improvement officer yestereday who did a home-safety check, was so nervous, but it was absolutely fine! Stressing for nothing lol!
She told me what pols and procedures i need to do, gave the house the all clear... only thing she wasnt sure about is our hedge...? we have a hedge that seperates our garden from our neighbours, there arent any gaps but she said ofsted may pick up on it... worried about it now... Anyone heard anything about hedges and ofsted? LOL

She booked me onto 2 courses as well.. finally feel like im getting somewhere!! :) xx

mandynunn84
13-09-2011, 07:26 PM
if you did it with ncma, it takes 6-8 weeks to get marked an they will email you when they have assessed it all xx

Linda Mc
13-09-2011, 07:59 PM
I submitted mine a couple of months ago & after not hearing anything I logged onto the website. I found a message saying they'd been unable to open any of my tasks & could I re submit in a different format!

I did that & still heard nothing for a few weeks so I sent an E Mail asking for advice. I finally had a reply saying they had been sending messages to me but they'd had the wrong E Mail address. Didn't quiet believe that because they never left me any messages on the Virtual Learning website! :angry:

Now all sorted & they've been marked, on the down side I have to re submit a couple.

Hope your submission goes smoothly, good luck :thumbsup: