PDA

View Full Version : wise words

debratina
07-07-2011, 05:25 AM
A wise old man once said, "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

curlycathy
07-07-2011, 05:30 AM
you have no idea how much I needed that! After a very traumatic couple of weeks I discovered last night that someone has hacked into my bank account and stolen £800 from me. So those words have really helped - I'm going to be phoning the disputes section at 7am and then I'm not going to dwell on it anymore.

Thank you x

debratina
07-07-2011, 07:02 AM
oh love hope you get the money back - i would of thought banks are pretty good like that.
i think nearly everyone on the forum seem to be having a bad time at the moment including me.
sending a big hug and hope everything goes well

Pipsqueak
07-07-2011, 07:18 AM
you have no idea how much I needed that! After a very traumatic couple of weeks I discovered last night that someone has hacked into my bank account and stolen £800 from me. So those words have really helped - I'm going to be phoning the disputes section at 7am and then I'm not going to dwell on it anymore.

Thank you x

oh Cathy that is awful. Banks generally tend to be quick on the ball with this sort of thing. Shame on the nasties who have done this:mad:

AliceK
07-07-2011, 08:50 AM
I love that :thumbsup:

xxx

Helen Dempster
07-07-2011, 09:24 AM
A wise old man once said, "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

This is so true! I'm at that time of life now :laughing:

curlycathy
07-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Thank you Debratina and Pip. I know it will get sorted its just the hassle of doing it, having no money now cos the accounts frozen and the feeling of being "invaded" by a stupid little ratbag.

I am going to copy your words and put them as my status on FB! x

caz3007
07-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Thank you Debratina - I am at that point in my life too, middle age gets you like that :)

Cathy - hope it gets sorted out and quickly

I have also posted it on my FB as know lots of my friends are having problems of their own

The Juggler
07-07-2011, 10:58 AM
hope you get things sorted quickly Cathy:)