PDA

View Full Version : CRB shock!

Hellsbells
02-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Firstly I want to say how bad I feel for all of those people getting frustrated about waiting for their CRB checks to come back. What a nightmare :panic:

Having read all of the posts on here I was fully prepared to wait for months for mine, I even took down the phone numbers that people on here has suggested if you need to chase it up (I was that convinced that I'd need to) but this morning it dropped through the letterbox just SIXTEEN DAYS after my pre-reg inspection. I couldn't believe it! :thumbsup:
I had a CRB years ago (about 8 years) so I don't know if this made a difference.

So, although I'm chuffed to bits, (I'm really not gloating, honestly) but I just wanted to let other newbies know that its not always a battle to get police clearance, so don't give up hope!

Again, good luck to all of those still waiting - I hope it won't be long

Helen xx

carolinel
02-05-2008, 08:25 PM
wow, lucky you!!

Heaven Scent
02-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Gosh I've been waiting for one for my cleaner/assistant for months and it only went to the police on 10th march and its still not back from them - so well done.

sarah707
02-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Wow! They did get a move on for you!

I hope everything else goes smoothly! :D

Saz
03-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Thats brilliant, we've been waiting for hubbys since beg of March (although the inspector did hold onto it for ages).

Mollymop
03-05-2008, 06:47 PM
That's great news!!
I know it has been in the press recently about crb's taking too long, etc, I saw it on BBC1's Watchdog a few weeks ago, so hopefully something is being to done to hurry everyones up. X