PDA

View Full Version : Loosing Baby Weight Mission!

LittleVoice
05-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Well i've decided to name and shame myslef on here in the hope it might spur me on to do something about my weight especially as i get maried in 7 1/2 weeks. I gave birth to my 2nd DD 5 1/2 weeks ago so still have lots of the baby weight to shift.
Went to the gym tonight and managed to run on the treadmill quite easily apart from my tummy wobbled quite badly so i have some work to do (and some better trousers to find that fit properly!)
I am following slimming world but i cant seem to stop eating. Im hoping having somewhere to write how much i have lost each week will inspire me to try harder.
As it stands i am 5"4' 1/2 and weigh 13st 6lbs :blush: :( which is still 1 1/2 stone heavier than pre prgnancy. :( Hoping to get back to pre pregnancy weight for wedding so wish me luck!!!!

katie78
05-07-2011, 08:37 PM
I understand what you mean, our second dd is 6 months old now and somehow through not trying at all i have lost 6lb so i have started running again ( quite slowly and with lots of walking too till i build up my stamina ) It will take time as i have got a stone to loose and have got hardly any summer clothes that fit bit im going to do it :-)

Well done for getting into the gym so soon i know i was still so tired at that stage so massive hugs and well dones for you and fingers crossed you will lose loads of weight for your wedding :clapping: :clapping:

Katie xxx