PDA

View Full Version : all day course on saturday - was fab

aly
04-07-2011, 01:14 PM
went to a course on saturday Happy Healthy Children and had a choice of 3 out of 6 workshops to do..and I must say it's been the best so far.

1 of the was busy feet and the resources we had free were fab, and the ideas it gave was brilliant.
http://www.memory4teachers.co.uk/channels/presentations/busy-feet/hfd.html

the other 2 were circle time and gave ideas on what to do and the other was cooking for fun, again gave some simple and fun food ideas.

Has anyone done this?..., the only critism I put on the evaluation form was to have another day where we can do the other 3 :rolleyes: lol.

Polly2
04-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Sounds fab! - can I come next time please :D

manjay
04-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Would be interesting in some more info! Who organised it Aly? We are desperately looking for good workshops and any ideas would be gratefully received:thumbsup:

aly
04-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Would be interesting in some more info! Who organised it Aly? We are desperately looking for good workshops and any ideas would be gratefully received:thumbsup:

It was done at my local college {ystrad mynach} and it was organised through our early years via family information service....if you want her details so you could maybe get more details from her i can give them to you?..

Polly it was really good, :D