PDA

View Full Version : New mini e-books - Knutsford Childminding

sarah707
03-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Here is a brief reminder of some of the new mini e-books I have recently written and put on my www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk website.

All mini e-books are priced at £1.99 and contain between 15 and 30 pages of information.

Active learning (mini 40), Creativity and critical thinking (mini 41) and The Key Person approach (Mini 50) have been written specifically following requests from childminders who are currently doing their level 3 course.

I have an earlier mini e-book on Writing a Business Plan which was also written as a result of requests from childminders doing the course.

Recently launched information mini e-books include…

• Mini 42 – which discusses the differences between the EYFS and Childcare Registers in detail for newly registering childminders;

• Mini 43 – which features an emergency contact book, making it easy for you to record all the emergency details needed to stay legal and keep children safe;

• Mini 46 – if you employ a cleaner this mini e-book will give you all the necessary information and paperwork to do so legally;

• Mini 51 – this is the hardest thing I have ever written about because of the emotions involved. It aims to help you support children who are seriously ill or dying and children coping with death.

To help you do your job…

• 45 – which looks in detail at writing summary reports for the children;

• Mini 47 – covers everything I can think of to do with choking. This is a very topical subject just now following the sad death of a child from choking recently.

Recently launched activity mini e-books include…

• 44 – The Community which looks at community outings including ideas for writing risk assessments, continuous provision planning and ideas to help you get the most out of your local community;

• 48 – Gardening, children and the EYFS. This fun mini e-book is packed full of gardening activities for the children to take you through the year;

• Mini 49 – Messy Play is a great fun mini e-book containing hundreds of messy play activity ideas at a minimum cost. Roll up your sleeves and join them in the garden this summer!

Thank you to all my wonderful customers for their continued support! :D

Muffin
03-07-2011, 09:29 AM
You know I can't resist buying your books. I have just placed an order :D

Toothfairy
03-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Me too! :laughing:
Just ordered another 5 :eek:

Ssshhhh don't tell hubby :D

moljak
11-07-2011, 01:32 PM
3 more books ordered.Thank you Sarah :)

Andrea08
11-07-2011, 01:36 PM
where do you find the time m8 lol

Maza
11-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Fantastic! Am looking for my credit card as we speak! (type!) x

katie78
11-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Hmmm i think i will have to have a look, but i do wish my bank balance was so much bigger than it is :-( xxx

shelly2012
13-07-2011, 07:28 AM
I love them too off to have a look x

flowerpots
13-07-2011, 07:54 AM
Just put my order in, thank you Sarah. xxxxxx