PDA

View Full Version : Cheap but easy photo printing

candlequeen
23-06-2011, 06:13 PM
I only have a black and white printer at the moment, but I need to start printing out some photos for learning journals. Can anyone suggest a cheap but decent home photo printer, or suggest the cheapest way to get photos printed quickly and easily?

Terri R
23-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Hi,
i currently use a polaroid pogo, the photo quality isnt great but works out quite cheap.
Terri.

Babycat
23-06-2011, 11:28 PM
snap fish and there was another website but im in bed so wil post it 2mo! if you refer people you get freebies..! cost me like £3 to get loads of printed pics!! oh and in honesty i referred my business email, my formal email, my partners work and home email and each time you sign that email up you get freebies :-o bad me!! let me know if you want other website to do the same!!

Babycat
23-06-2011, 11:29 PM
sorry just remembered photobox

debratina
24-06-2011, 04:25 AM
costco - i have just had 92 prints for £6

Louise0208
24-06-2011, 06:13 AM
i use foto.com for my photos as you will use loads more ink & photo paper than the cost it is for the photos to be developed.

i just had 156 photos done for £11 including postage,

asda & tesco do it for slightly more but you can pick them up an hour later aswell :)

The Juggler
24-06-2011, 06:25 AM
i have a pogo and also a kodak all in one printer (colour cartridges are £11). They print decent enough photos for the learning journey.

PixiePetal
24-06-2011, 09:17 AM
I have a canon selpy printer - got it second hand from a forum member a couple of years ago :thumbsup:

paper/ink packs are about £27 on Amazon - through forum shop :thumbsup: this is for 108 photos - but I print them very small (printer gives a choice) - 8 pics to a 6x4 photo :D so about 25p for 8 mini pics for LJs - plus outlay for printer of course - and no trips to town standing in Boots for ages, they are instant :thumbsup:

Jiorjiina
24-06-2011, 01:04 PM
I have a Kodak all in one colour printer (it prints double sided, scans, photocopies and prints photos) and from what we could find out, Kodak is the best value one on the market in terms of ink cost, use and quality (we didn't have any printer, so I wanted one to do everything!)

madwoman
24-06-2011, 06:13 PM
i have a pogo and also a kodak all in one printer (colour cartridges are £11). They print decent enough photos for the learning journey.

I also have one of these, considering it is a Kodak printer they don't print wonderfully, but good enough for the learning journeys :thumbsup:

QualityCare
25-06-2011, 03:39 PM
I also have a selphy wouldn't be without it:thumbsup: . Thanks PixiePetal:) :) will use amazon next time l need refills.