PDA

View Full Version : Blimey!!!

braichey
22-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Been registered since end of may and not had a single enquiry then today an Italian family call needing me next week for their 4 children which fills up all but one of my under 8 spaces!!! Panic station now to get all the paperwork ready! Damn ink on printer has ran out too....never rains but pours comes to mind! Now om wondering what the hell do I do with a 5,7 & 9 year old! Did not expect such a big job to start with, think I was a bit naive to think I would start slowly one by one, seems silly to turn this family away!

mummyMia
22-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Wow, that is a lot at once:laughing:

clio0602
22-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Wow good luck and have fun x

sarah707
22-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Crikey you will be busy!

Beware putting all your eggs in one basket though and keep advertising. You never know what might happen in the future.

Good luck with it all! :D

SandCastles
22-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Wow, what luck

sharonmanc
22-06-2011, 07:45 PM
wow, that is fantastic, well no better way to start than get thrown in at the deep end :)

catminder
22-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Hope it works well for you, sounds like you're off to a good start :thumbsup:

Alison x

braichey
23-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Yes, I am still advertising and will continue to do so. I had another lady take my number weds and an enquiry today which I couldn't do....double Blimey!!! Dunno if this Italian family will come thro tho, they need pick ups from another school which my son doesn't go to so I've offered to drop and pick him up later so I can accommodate them(for a fee of course) so I've left it upto them now. It's only till we break up so short term. Got myself a wall planner today so I can get my head around who goes where and make sure i dont confuse my numbers as I can't seem to do it with my diary, need to see it laid out all at once. I guess once you have been doing it a while it becomes second nature but it would be just like me to get in a muddle!!! Hopefully the course will help me develop a system. Wish I could shadow Sarah for a week...little side earner for you there Sarah!!! Lol, next best thing I suppose are your ebooks I have my beady eye on!