PDA

View Full Version : 'Waiting for CRB club' starting here ...

mummyMia
21-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Please come and join me you are fed up with waiting for a CRB. I feel like I am going to explode!!!!! and need some moral support.:( :( :(

I have been waiting for dh's CRB for 60 days now and have been pre-reg for over 18 months. I want to cry! Who is going to join me?

breezy
22-06-2011, 09:10 AM
have you chased it up? Cant join you and cant remember how long mine took, it was months though:(

mummyMia
22-06-2011, 01:20 PM
I have chased it both at the crb office and with the police but it seems to be of no use! I suppose I will just sit about twiddling my thumbs hoping it comes before I am old and grey ...

Pandypops
22-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Thankfully mine cleared yesterday but my partner's is still there after almost 60 days - I will start chasing that next week just as I did with mine!

I am waiting to see now if a silly caution I got when I was younger will show up as then there will be even further delays :rolleyes:

Good luck!!

littleguy1
22-06-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm still waiting for mine! Well, they have cleared but because I moved house during the process, they apparently went to my old address but I know the lady who lives there and she never said they arrived. I rang the CRB and they can't issue copies as it's past 93 days. I did inform Ofsted that I had moved ( in December) and the CRBs were issued in Feb so surely Ofsted are liable to redo them??

steedie
22-06-2011, 06:09 PM
My CRB's lost! Hubbys had a 7 working day turnaround but mine, sent from Ofsted to CRB on the same day, has never arrived at CRB. So I've had a 3 week delay and am now waiting for my new one to appear on the tracker.

Boo hiss to CRB! Not impressed, just hoping I'm reg in time for my LO to start in September. By then it will have been 7 months from pre-reg sessions...but Im sure thats not long in comparison to some.

MummyMia, thats terrible. Ofsted told me they can chase CRB after 60 days on stage 4.

Rhiannon

kazodoh
22-06-2011, 08:00 PM
My CRB's lost! Hubbys had a 7 working day turnaround but mine, sent from Ofsted to CRB on the same day, has never arrived at CRB. So I've had a 3 week delay and am now waiting for my new one to appear on the tracker.

Boo hiss to CRB! Not impressed, just hoping I'm reg in time for my LO to start in September. By then it will have been 7 months from pre-reg sessions...but Im sure thats not long in comparison to some.

MummyMia, thats terrible. Ofsted told me they can chase CRB after 60 days on stage 4.

Rhiannon

Now that is very interesting, my form has also been lost and my hubby's went through no problem. We have been on and on to them to find out how the form could possibly have got lost and am now being looked after by a manager when I have to send another form in. It really is apauling! I wonder if our forms were in the same batch? Husbands was received June 2nd?

Kezzle
25-06-2011, 06:27 PM
I sent mine off last friday and they had arrived at the CRB office yesterday. Both mine and partners are now going through Stage 1 of the process. :D yey. This does kinda mean though that i may just need to step up my game a little as i have been fannying around putting off policy writing etc :/

mummyMia
26-06-2011, 08:11 PM
I just logged into the CRB tracking site and dh's disclosure was dispatched on Friday! Woohoo!!! I can't believe it! I'm finally going to be registered :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Kezzle
30-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Omg omg omg!! Just logged in to check on my CRB and mines already at stage 4!! eeeek! not long to go now! I'm soooo not ready! Partners is still only on stage 2 though ?

mummyMia
30-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Omg omg omg!! Just logged in to check on my CRB and mines already at stage 4!! eeeek! not long to go now! I'm soooo not ready! Partners is still only on stage 2 though ?

Stage 4 is the one that takes the longest:(
That is when it gets sent to the police.

Kezzle
30-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Stage 4 is the one that takes the longest:(
That is when it gets sent to the police.

Stage 2 or 3 possibly said something about police in it too? Hmm. Well i thought it would have taken longer than a week for it to have even got to stage 4 so i'm quite happy so far. :)

ozzy10
05-07-2011, 06:43 PM
I posted my CRBS on 24th June just checked and says the received them on 1st July mine is at stage 2 and my hubbys at stage 4 already!

Can't believe how quick hubbys is going but wish mine was as fast! He's moved around the country more than me too!

Louise0208
05-07-2011, 06:48 PM
:( mine was on stage 4 for 3 months, the whole thing took 4 months & 3 weeks......its a nightmare!!

shazsull
05-07-2011, 07:06 PM
3 out of my 4 are here!!! 1 a day so expecting last 1 tomorrow fingers crossed an hope me certificate follows on thursday lol

steedie
06-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Kazodoh ours were at that time too - hubbys was received on the 3rd of June by CRB, mine never appeared.

However, there is light ladies...I got a new one sent out, and it went on the system (tracking) on 30th June and was checked on 1st July and sent out the same day!!!! When I tracked it online it was lucky I was sitting down or I would have fallen over in shock.

Good luck All
Rhiannon

Jods
06-07-2011, 02:38 PM
pft................ DH and sisters came back within 7 days, I already work in a pre-school (so have one there) and did work for the census this year (so yup have another) mine IS still in the system x :angry:

Kezzle
07-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Eeeeeep my crb had been dispatched! I'm not ready for a pre reg visit!!!!!!! :panic:

Partners crb is now on stage 4 mine didn't take long on that stage.

ozzy10
13-07-2011, 06:55 AM
:D both mine and hubbys have been dispatched yesterday so only 11days from them receiving them to dispatch!

Nervous now about the pre-reg visit.

Kezzle
13-07-2011, 09:49 AM
My partners got dispatched the day after mine :eek: It arrived monday! now waiting for the call :panic: lol.

Thinking about it, it took ofsted about a week to countersign then the CRB office it took about 11 days for me too.