PDA

View Full Version : I know it's completely impractical and probably nuts, but.....

miss mopple
21-06-2011, 12:50 PM
I have fallen in love with a new fella and just can't resist him so have decided hubby will have to share me from now on.Do you think he'll mind?

http://i52.tinypic.com/24fa13l.jpg

Its not signed and sealed yet, but I am desperate to give this little chap a new home and feel he's just waiting for me :D He would be great company for our dog and would make my little family complete. I've convinced DH that it would make my 40th birthday year perfect (cant beat a bit of emotional blackmail :laughing: ). Hes a bit :panic: as we are off on holiday in august and would need to take it with us (the car is always packed to the gunnells as it is but I reckon we could always leave a child behind ;) ) but thats just practicalities. Where there's a will there's a way :thumbsup:

Am speaking to his foster carer this afternoon. Keep everything crossed for me.If he's taken by someone else I'll be devastated :(

Louise0208
21-06-2011, 12:51 PM
how could he refuse those eyes :o

~Chelle~
21-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Awwwwww how could anyone resist? xx

loocyloo
21-06-2011, 12:56 PM
awwwww, he is beautiful!

DH is desperate to get a dog, but i've said he has to wait until we find a house to buy and ideally, i would like to have children to mind, as although i have lots of time to devote to a dog currently, i wouldn't once working, and i don't think it would be fair on a dog to have to get used to less time & attention !!

littletreasures
21-06-2011, 01:00 PM
He is one gorgeous pup x

miss mopple
21-06-2011, 01:00 PM
We currently have an 18mth old retriever x dog and I have to say she has enhanced my minding no end. We get out and about far more and the kids adore her so she doesnt go short of attention at all. DH is convinced we are a 2 dog family, he just ist sure about going through the puppy stage again and would prefer an older rescue- but they are hard to get as a childminder and I think a puppy is a much better way :thumbsup:

Trying not to get too excited til Im sure he's mine but I cant help it :o

wendywu
21-06-2011, 01:05 PM
He needs you , he wants to be with you. Go for it :clapping:

Mouse
21-06-2011, 01:15 PM
I'm not a dog lover at all, but he is GORGEOUS!! Even I'd be tempted looking into those eyes :D

Good luck. I hope he's yours very soon xx

The Juggler
21-06-2011, 01:24 PM
aww hon, he is lovely. My dd is currently in bits because we don't have a puppy/kitten and everyone else does but I jsut can't stomach the thought of a dog to care for on top of the kids, work and the house - it's freaks me out. She thinks I can walk the dog whilst pushing the buggy. Well maybe some can but not for me :panic: :panic:

Have been looking at really small dogs like the teacup yorkies but they cost a fortune!

I hope you get your wish though for your 40th!:)

miss mopple
21-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Its looking like a definate maybe :clapping: The foster lady is lovely and says we sound perfect- she just needs to get the ok from her boss and if we can sort collecting him quickly he will be mine hopefully :clapping: :clapping:

miffy
21-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Its looking like a definate maybe :clapping: The foster lady is lovely and says we sound perfect- she just needs to get the ok from her boss and if we can sort collecting him quickly he will be mine hopefully :clapping: :clapping:

Yippeee! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You could always leave dh behind when you go away if there's not enough room in the car ;)

Miffy xx

miss mopple
21-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Now there's an idea :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
21-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Awwww hes lovely :thumbsup:

I recently convinced hubby that we NEEDED another cat, i won :D

miss mopple
21-06-2011, 07:33 PM
I told DH it was another dog or a cat- that was enough to convince him :laughing:

Im sitting on tenterhooks waiting for the phone to ring. Its worse than waiting to go into labour :laughing:

miss mopple
21-06-2011, 08:52 PM
HES MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I collect him Monday. Excited doesnt come close :clapping: :clapping:

Happy Bunny
21-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Who gets to name him LOL
Bet that one is going to cause debates

miss mopple
21-06-2011, 09:03 PM
He is called Jenson at the minute but I think we need to change it. Not sure what to though so all suggestions welcome