PDA

View Full Version : BLUE LEGO BRICKS

Annie_T
20-06-2011, 10:05 PM
strange request i know

but looking for blue lego bricks to make yet another cake stand for our wedding :)

but really struggling to find enough so though id ask here xx

rickysmiths
20-06-2011, 10:11 PM
If you go to the shop at Lego Land Windsor they have pick and mix lego bricks. You buy however many of whatever colour you want. You used to be able to go into the shop whithout paying to go into the park.

Don't know if thats still the case, its a while since I've been, but it might be worth phoning them.

or try here:

http://www.supaprice.co.uk/p/result.jsp?ga=uk7&q=blue+lego+bricks

Stormy
20-06-2011, 10:13 PM
There is a lego shop in Bluewater Kent where you can select from a huge range and pay by the tub.

PixiePetal
20-06-2011, 10:15 PM
we have a lego shop in Brighton - my kids used to like the 'fill a tub for £6' . You could choose what you wanted - same as Stormy said :thumbsup: prob costs more now :laughing:

http://shop.lego.com/pab/?warning=false

any good?

miffy
21-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Phone Lego customer services - they might send you what you need in return for a photo they can use in promotional material - worth a try.

Miffy xx

nannysue
21-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Try Ebay ... i bought some different coloured ones from there .:thumbsup: They are new ones , sorry can't remember the name of the supplier . I just typed in orange lego bricks .

Annie_T
21-06-2011, 07:36 AM
tried ebay - got few on watch

legoland to far for me to go just for bricks (and i wont go to the park as had bad time there 2 yrs go and swore never again lol)

was gonna go blue water but fella and me working it bit hard and weekends are taken up by appts

looked at lego shop online too

thankyou everyone

i just hope i get some sorted before the big day in just over 2 weeks x

christine e
21-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Can't you just ask all your childminder friends if you can borrow their blue ones?

rickysmiths
21-06-2011, 08:33 AM
tried ebay - got few on watch

legoland to far for me to go just for bricks (and i wont go to the park as had bad time there 2 yrs go and swore never again lol)

was gonna go blue water but fella and me working it bit hard and weekends are taken up by appts

looked at lego shop online too

thankyou everyone

i just hope i get some sorted before the big day in just over 2 weeks x

If you are busy could a friend or family member go to Bluewater. Is it far from you, you could take the mindees, I would. Maybe they could choose a bucket of bricks for the playroom? Then you can put the mileage down for expenses :thumbsup:

Annie_T
21-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Can't you just ask all your childminder friends if you can borrow their blue ones?

dont know anyone really hun :( x

If you are busy could a friend or family member go to Bluewater. Is it far from you, you could take the mindees, I would. Maybe they could choose a bucket of bricks for the playroom? Then you can put the mileage down for expenses :thumbsup:

bout 30-45mins drive i think from me, would go but i cant drive on motorways to well due to a freak car crash i witnessed and i dont know anyone whom could take us as most ppl i know work.

im really not winning lol

got some on ebay watching now ive really looked so see how they go
and going charity shops 2moro :) x

loocyloo
21-06-2011, 07:30 PM
http://shop.lego.com/pab/?warning=false

hopefully this link will take you to the lego.com shop, pick a brick, blue brick section! shipping is £3.95.

i haven't used the pick a brick section, but i think a friend did, and she was pleased with it!

xxx

edited to say, having checked link back, it doesn't take you to the blue bricks .... but on category on left, click on bricks and then blue in colour!

miss mopple
21-06-2011, 07:35 PM
How many do you need and what size? I have a stack of lego doing nowt- happy to have a rummage for you and see if I have any blue ones