PDA

View Full Version : crb stage 5

hayleymarie33
20-06-2011, 08:43 PM
HI

The CRB recieved my hubby's crb form back on friday am from the police station and ive just checked it and it still says in progress stuck at stage 5 how long does it take to go through stage 5. they wont tell me owt as its hubby.

Also rang prospects they have till 11th july to contact me for pre reg again im getting conflicting advice by the 11 th july my forms will have been with ofsted about 10 weeks one person is telling me they then have a further 4 weeks after the 11th and another ofsted person is telling me they have to see me by then and have completed their report

Im losing the will to live

mrs coops
20-06-2011, 09:10 PM
mine and my husbands crb's got "stuck" at that point to.
If you ring up the acctual crb company they push it through quicker than ofsted do. it's worth a try:clapping:

sarah707
21-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Unfortunately the answer to how long a CRB takes usually involves varying lengths of string :rolleyes:

I hope it comes through quickly for you :D

2779mal
21-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Hi my husbands took 12 weeks and i ended up phoning them most days and in the end we recieved a copy but ofsted didnt so i had to send them a copy. Shortly after starting i took on an assistant and her crb came back within 3 weeks so it can be done quickly you just need to keep bugging them:)