PDA

View Full Version : So what you all doing on a Friday Evening?

angeldelight
17-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Friday ........wahoooooooo weekend here

I have next week off and a birthday so I am nice and chilled this evening :clapping: :clapping:

What about everyone else ....any plans?

Angel xxx

Roseolivia
17-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi Angel, have you had a good day today?

Once kids in bed i'll probably do some more decorating. Our cleaner came round to help me today and one side of the kitchen is done so all i need to do is paint around the cupboards and gloss the doors and it's finished. Next job is decorating the playroom.
Having pizza for tea and so looking forward to it, not eat since breakfast as i've not stopped all day.

May watch some tv later but not sure if anythings on since the Mentalist finished:mad:

Have a good night and hope you enjoy ypur weekend knowing you're off next week, are you going anywhere or just having days out?

funemnx
17-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Lots for you to celebrate then! Have a lovely week and Birthday! :clapping:

I finished early and have cut the grass and blitzed the house - no sign of a toy to be seen :D

...... so that means it's wine o'clock!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Toothfairy
17-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Have a great week off and a fantastic Birthday next week Angel :clapping:

Hubby has just gone off to the chip shop, fish & chip supper tonight Yummm!

I've got my DHC course tomorrow (Unit 3) so I am finishing off my Homework and doing a bit more to my assignment tonight :(

Have a lovely evening everyone :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
17-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Just finished clearing dd's room up and putting tv on wall etc, just carpet to fit and accessorize the all done, its looking good :thumbsup:

Just poured myself a large glass of wine and ordered chinese for us :D

Bath and tv is as good as it gets here tonight!

Have a good weekend everyone x

Mouse
17-06-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm still doing an assignment that I have been working on ALL day (apart from the odd distraction on here & facebook!)

I am well & truely fed up of it now, but it's got to be in by tonight & this is the first chance in 3 weeks that I've actually had to sit down & do it.

But today I feel very sick, keep going hot & cold and just want to go to bed. It's been a real struggle, but I'm almost there...then I will be straight off to bed!

It's a small world
17-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Just dropped ds off at cub camp and it's raining hard. He's going to get very wet. Rest of weekend spent cleaning ready for new parent and mindee coming for settling in sessions this week x

hello kitty
17-06-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm off to a posh restaurant in a few mins. Unfortunately I am wearing a maxi dress with sandals and it is pouring down but fashion dictates what to wear!! :blush:

mrs robbie williams
17-06-2011, 06:13 PM
drinking wine and looking forward to a bit of lay in tomorow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: anything after 630am would be lovely :laughing: dh falling asleep so going to catch up on my soaps, have dinner and have a nosey on here xx

Trouble
17-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Talking to you hahahaha:laughing:

PixiePetal
17-06-2011, 06:31 PM
sitting at the PC!

Just baked some amazing double choc chip cookies and ate 2 while they were warm :blush: not good for WW :o

It's a Netmums recipe - they are good for some things! :laughing:

http://www.netmums.com/food/Chewy_Chocolate_Chip_Cookies.2755/

loocyloo
17-06-2011, 07:01 PM
just picked DS up from his first visit to youth club! :jump for joy: he enjoyed it!

for some reason DD is STILL up :rolleyes: DH on bedtime duty :rolleyes: he thinks it means she will sleep in tomorrow ... ...nope, she will just be grumpy ALL DAY!

DS has just discovered he has left his reading book at school and so is grumpy! he has just discovered harry potter and can't put it down!

must be wine oclock !!!

Penny1959
17-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Hope you have a great birthday Angel and a restful week off (with all those grandchildren somehow I don't think it will be child free)

Will be checking to see if you are on forum during week off!

No plans here tonight - having managed to stay awake all day - just. Time for PJ's and to fall asleep on sofa.

Hopefully won't get late booking for weekend mindee - although might as assistant baby sitting her until 10pm(as I am shut due to being ill) and the mum may have booked some shifts by then. I do hope not as really need a couple more days to get energy back.

Have been invited to eldest daughters for Sunday teaso looking forward to that.

Have a great weekend everyone

Penny :)

glitzygal
17-06-2011, 07:17 PM
happy birthday for next week,, 21 again i see...............;)

i am doing my accounts today, left it on the table and have been doing it on and off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so few hours here and there, i say every year I am not leaxing till the end,,,

so if i dont finish it tonight i can get up and do some more tomorrow.,...:panic:

IT HAS TO BE DONE!!!!!!:D

charleyfarley
17-06-2011, 07:20 PM
It never is your birthday Angel :laughing: :laughing:

I am just about to have tea, jacket potato, WW cheese and salad. I WILL BE SLIM :clapping: :laughing:

I am winding down after the week I have had and my toe is throbbing from earlier when I dropped the wooden highchair tray on it :panic:

Carol xx

karen m
17-06-2011, 07:31 PM
reading reviews on amazon kindle and ebooks to see which is best ,getting more confused by the minute
if anyone has any of these please pm me thanks in advance

sunbeams
17-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Hope you have a lovely break and a very 'Happy Birthday'. :jump for joy:

I have just got back with DS 2 & 3 and DD from rehersals for Oliver! Only 2 weeks to go now until the performance!!! :panic: :panic: OMG!!!

Just waiting for DS1 to get home from Sea Scouts, then glass of Magners and pizza for dinner for DH and me when all children snuggled up in bed!!:p

Enjoy your evening and weekend everyone.:thumbsup:

xx

mushpea
17-06-2011, 07:51 PM
happy birthday and enjoy your break

I am just finishing my chinese with a glass of wine from a bottle a parent bought me this evening which was a lovley thought,, cant have too much though as im on standby incase my neigbhour and mindees mum go in to labour as i will be having mindee when mum goes to hospital, and I gotta be up early for my daughters horse riding tomoro

Playmate
17-06-2011, 08:04 PM
I should be doing my assignment, BUT.....looks like I'm chatting to you lot :clapping:
Hope you have a good B'day next week angel, I to have one next week, but not a biggy so I will just get on and work as normal :(

venus89
17-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Drinking wine and killing myself laughing at the Netmums Hate My Kids Childminder post..... :D

TheBTeam
17-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Well today would have been my mils birthday, and my mum has managed to really pee my husband off (not bad for someone who lives miles away and managed it all by phone), so funny eggshell walking going on here!

We have got soaked walking the dogs over the fields, but had fun. Lovely fillet steak and bearnaise sauce for tea and now each sat on the sofas with technology and a dog each!

Kids doing their own things! One dd sick with tonsillitis and a son doing homework.

lisa b
17-06-2011, 08:23 PM
sat next to my hubby in bed, im on this forum and he is watching golf... we know how to live life to the full :D :D :D

charleyfarley
17-06-2011, 08:27 PM
sat next to my hubby in bed, im on this forum and he is watching golf... we know how to live life to the full :D :D :D

Sounds like our house, I'm on here and he's on FB :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xxx

lisa b
17-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Sounds like our house, I'm on here and he's on FB :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xxx

haha... i went on FB earlier and posted a message taking the mickey out of my hubby.... god only knows why, but he put "washing up liquid" in the dishwasher, 30 mins later the kitchen was filled with bubbles!!
Shame my mindees had gone home, they would have loved it!! :D :D :D

karen m
17-06-2011, 08:33 PM
early night ds just called can i drop him at work tomorrow morning 5.30

LOOPYLISA
17-06-2011, 09:26 PM

Snap each with a kitten :clapping:

caz3007
17-06-2011, 09:28 PM

Same here except hubby is in the other room :clapping:

Chimps Childminding
17-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Hubby watching golf (with his eyes closed and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's coming out of his mouth :laughing: ) Me on here flitting between forum and Netmums to see what is being said about the Hate My Childminder thread :D :D

alwaysright
17-06-2011, 11:31 PM
we went to pizza express for tea and then to see britains got talent at the echo arena!! the little lad ronan was fantastic :) had a the little girls screaming :laughing:

Carol M
18-06-2011, 05:45 AM
It's a biggy birthday, isn't it Angel ?
Have a super week.
We went to see Peter Kay last night, he is sooooooooo funny, laughed till my sides hurt.
I really needed it as things are getting me down a bit at the mo, just the usual childminding stuff :(
Sounds like you lot had enjoyable Friday nights too :)
Carol xx