PDA

View Full Version : Is this ra ok ????

katie78
16-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi im writting my risk assessments and have based them on the gloster ones, can you please have a look and see if i am on the right track :)

In the heading by whom and when was it carried out and needs revieving is it ok to put ongoing if its for something like cleaning the bathroom as its something that always needs reviewing !

I want to be on the right track for when Mrs O comes

Cheers millions :clapping:

Katie xx

Louise317
16-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Looks fine to me Katie, I have 'ongoing' on cleaning tasks. Other bits I have added are personal toiletries to be locked away or out of children's reach to. Cleaning products like toilet bleach to be added where you have washing powder etc.

But you on the right track from what I can see :) xx

miffy
16-06-2011, 08:25 PM
You need to add the date the risk assessment was completed and your name and also a review date (ra must be reviewed at least once every 12 months).

I know it's obvious you completed it BUT Ofsted have still pulled up lots of cm's because their RA's did not have this information on them :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

sarah707
16-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Looking good :thumbsup:

At the top it must say -

Written by...

Date written...

And at the end it must say -

Review date... which should be next year but can also be ongoing :D

miffy
16-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Looking good :thumbsup:

At the top it must say -

Written by...

Date written...

And at the end it must say -

Review date... which should be next year but can also be ongoing :D

SNAP! :laughing:

Miffy xx

katie78
17-06-2011, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the help guys im going to finish writting them up today to the best of my abilities but im sure it prob wont be good enough for Mrs O if she ever decides to ring me to do my visit, it seems like i posted all my stuff off to them aaaaagges ago and i have still heard nothing apart from the letter asking me to pay them the annual fee :(

Katie xxx