PDA

View Full Version : Cypop 5 advice please

katie78
16-06-2011, 03:41 PM
I am doing the cypop 5 course online and have emailed my tutor but had no reply back yet :angry:

Does anyone know if i can send in my assignments as i do them or do i have to wait till i think they are all done and send them in all at once ??

I would love some help with this if anyone can

Thank you so much

Katie xxx

Jiorjiina
16-06-2011, 05:17 PM
I think every tutor has a different system. What does it say on the website of the company you are doing the course with?

sunbeams
16-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Hi Katie.

I had to put my tasks onto one document along with my submission form and send as a PDF.

Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

Sarah xx

nikkiross1
17-06-2011, 06:43 AM
hi, i didnt do the course online, but i remember one of the teachers sepciafially saying to sent them all in once they are all complete not as and when.

not sure if that will apply to u, but when i electronically sent all mine off they didnt get marked til about two months later anyway!

Emily'bubbles
17-06-2011, 06:47 AM
I used to submit each one in there relevant section, i use onefile dont know what you are using tho :/ iI think as Jiorjiina said it depends on what system the assesors using

katie78
17-06-2011, 09:27 AM
I have had an email from one of my tutors explaining things so i know what im doing now which is just fab :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can finally get going on it and sort of know what im doing lol

katie xxx

mandynunn84
19-06-2011, 12:57 PM
hi, i didnt do the course online, but i remember one of the teachers sepciafially saying to sent them all in once they are all complete not as and when.

not sure if that will apply to u, but when i electronically sent all mine off they didnt get marked til about two months later anyway!

TWO MONTHS!!!! who you doing it with??? x

mandynunn84
19-06-2011, 12:59 PM
I have had an email from one of my tutors explaining things so i know what im doing now which is just fab :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can finally get going on it and sort of know what im doing lol

katie xxx

Katie are you doing it with ncma?? i just started mine an altho it sounds silly what am i ment to do with the Assignment Submission Form?? im confused!! x

katie78
19-06-2011, 01:40 PM
I am doing it through the ncma and i have no idea what to do with the assignment submission forms !

I did get a reply back from a tutor after i asked them some questions and they didnt take too long which was good :) but its not a silly question at all xxx

missymood
19-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi done mine on-line and put them through all at the same time:thumbsup:

mandynunn84
20-06-2011, 09:58 AM
glad im not the only one!! how you finding it? i was a bit overwhelmed to start with but feel ok now, text book arrived this morning so will be reading through it when my 2yr old goes for his nap xx