PDA

View Full Version : wrist bands

nikkiross1
16-06-2011, 08:17 AM
:) hi there, i have sent off my application pack so am trying to sort everything out for when i have my pre-reg visit

i am looking at wrist bands on the interent at the moment as have been advised to put these on children on outings in case they get lost

the site i have found will print the text on the wrist band for you and before i rush into it i just wanted to find out what info you should actually put on the band

so far i've just presumed my name and number? should anything else go on it? should i have written on it, if i am found please contact... or just my name and number?

JoJo*
16-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi, mine just say "childminder Jo" and my mobile number, sure you can add more if the text fits???:)

Jiorjiina
16-06-2011, 05:22 PM
I would make sure that you have the fact you are a childminder somewhere on it, whether it's just 'I am with my childminder', or the name of your business.

Otherwise you're just a random lady with a child that's not your own! :eek: (;))

miffy
16-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Either your name and mobile or something like "If I am lost please contact (mob number)"

Miffy xx

nikkiross1
17-06-2011, 06:27 AM
thanks all! i have ordered them now with you advice :-)