PDA

View Full Version : hubbys CRB back in record breaking time!!!!

the_nanny_uk2
15-06-2011, 07:13 PM
OMG! I logged onto CRB tonight to see where Hubbys forms were in the process (after Ofsted lost the last lot!) and its being despatched tomorrow!!!!

Thats a record breaking 6 working days from posting it to Ofsted! :jump for joy:
Soo excited. Was only waiting for this to come, have had my pre-reg.

Now how long will it take for Ofsted to post my certificate out once they get his CRB????

Jo xxx

miffy
15-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Crikey, someone's on the ball, that is amazingly quick

Miffy xx

Louise317
15-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Great news :)

Give it a couple of days and call Ofsted to see if they have received it, your whole application will go to the final team for them to check everything and then they print and send certificate. It'll take a few days for it to come as its registered post.

Hope you get started soon x

the_nanny_uk2
15-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Thanks for that hun, I'll give them a ring then middle of next week and see whats happening.

Ta xxx

Louise317
15-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks for that hun, I'll give them a ring then middle of next week and see whats happening.

Ta xxx

No worries, I did the same a few weeks ago I've only been registered for 3 weeks :)

Kezzle
15-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Thats excellent. I'm now on the CRB forms part. I need to get someone to verify documents. It's pretty tricky when i've only lived here for four years so not really established long enough relationships with the kinds of people they want to sign the forms. Doctors was my top choice and i saw on their website that they don't do ID verification :( I've got one other option, i feel right cheeky asking too. After that i'm stuck. :/

Hebs
16-06-2011, 06:04 AM
we had my assistants CRB back and in hand in 5 days :D

i run a charity and we are waiting for 1 CRB which has been at stage 4 since april :(

Louise317
16-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Thats excellent. I'm now on the CRB forms part. I need to get someone to verify documents. It's pretty tricky when i've only lived here for four years so not really established long enough relationships with the kinds of people they want to sign the forms. Doctors was my top choice and i saw on their website that they don't do ID verification :( I've got one other option, i feel right cheeky asking too. After that i'm stuck. :/

You can get a post office worker to verify your forms if you need to :)

Louise317
16-06-2011, 05:30 PM
i run a charity and we are waiting for 1 CRB which has been at stage 4 since april :(

Have you tried calling the police station Hebs ? Mine was stuck there so after 3 weeks I called police station and they moved it on the next day. x

Kezzle
16-06-2011, 06:36 PM
You can get a post office worker to verify your forms if you need to :)

Oh really?! I never knew that. So you don't have to have known anyone specifically there for at least 2 years? And did/does it cost?