PDA

View Full Version : Temporary contract?

julie d
15-06-2011, 04:38 PM
A lady has approached me to mind her baby, but won't start until October. She has asked if she can bring her for just an hour a week until then, so she knows her little girl is happy and settled with me (it's her first child, and she's worried about leaving her). Should I use a temporary contract, or do a full contract noting that it is to be reviewed and changed in October?

sarah707
15-06-2011, 05:08 PM
I would do a full contract and list the settling in times / days / fees in the notes section :D

The Juggler
15-06-2011, 08:18 PM
tbh her baby will change so much between now and Septmeber i'd encourage her to come and visit WITH baby then do settling in sessions nearer the time she starts.

her baby might be fine with you now if left but will experience greater separation anxiety nearer the time but that will lessen if mum has visited your house lots.:)

lisa b
16-06-2011, 07:26 PM
tbh her baby will change so much between now and Septmeber i'd encourage her to come and visit WITH baby then do settling in sessions nearer the time she starts.

her baby might be fine with you now if left but will experience greater separation anxiety nearer the time but that will lessen if mum has visited your house lots.:)

I strongly agree! :)