PDA

View Full Version : New insurance

ABCaroline
14-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Hi, I need some help as I don't really know what to do.
I'm about to start childminding but waiting for my insurance, i called ncma today and they said they didn't received the papers from my early years unit so i have to wait but i have a parent that need to start monday. Can i get insurance on the internet asap and then cancel later on when my ncma arrive?
I really don't want to loose my first chance to start....
Thanks

jaja
14-06-2011, 11:23 AM
i dont use ncma as i found morton michel cheaper at £40 for the year but carnt ncma give you a temp insurance? are you waiting as you get ncma free? could you chase up the early years unit and find out if they can rush the paperwork thorugh or fax it to ncma?

hope this helps
xx

rickysmiths
14-06-2011, 12:18 PM
i dont use ncma as i found morton michel cheaper at £40 for the year but carnt ncma give you a temp insurance? are you waiting as you get ncma free? could you chase up the early years unit and find out if they can rush the paperwork thorugh or fax it to ncma?

hope this helps
xx

NCMA Insurance only costs £23pa and does not include Employers Insurance which MM does even if you don't need it!

Though you do have to be a member of NCMA to take advantage of the discounted rate.