PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used @homechildcare for cypop5 course?

mumto3
13-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Im looking at online courses at the moment, I emailed ncma and mnt about their courses but have not yet had a reply, I emailed @homechildcare late last nite and I received an email this morning just before 10am responding to my email, the person who replied said she would be my tutor so if they have a quick response time like that surely if I had problems with any of the work then Im assuming they would be quick to reply with that to.

From the way I understand it, u download abit of software which is where u add ur work and it can be accessed by urself and ur tutor and they send out all the resources that are needed for the course so it all sounds good but was hoping someone has actually used them so I could have some real feedback, there was one person on here that had mentioned this company coz thats why i looked them up :)

mama2three
13-06-2011, 11:46 AM
have pmd you x

shazsull
13-06-2011, 11:59 AM
do you need to do this course ??i read some where you need it to be a childminder or dos it just give you more info if you are a minder???thanks

mumto3
13-06-2011, 12:41 PM
have pmd you x

thanks ive responded

mumto3
13-06-2011, 12:41 PM
do you need to do this course ??i read some where you need it to be a childminder or dos it just give you more info if you are a minder???thanks

its the course u have to do to become a childminder :)

mandynunn84
13-06-2011, 01:08 PM
hello!

Im about to start the one ncma offer, mainly coz thats what my local authority suggest... your better to ring them tho rather then email an leave a msg if you go to the answering machine...

Good luck xxx

mumto3
13-06-2011, 01:14 PM
the only course my local authority told me about was the one that needs attending for 12 weeks starting september but i dont wanna do that so thats why im looking into the online courses, i have an email back from @home childcare saying that altho they are a partner of nottigham city council i can still do it with them coz its a cache certified course :thumbsup:

mandynunn84
13-06-2011, 01:29 PM
the only course my local authority told me about was the one that needs attending for 12 weeks starting september but i dont wanna do that so thats why im looking into the online courses, i have an email back from @home childcare saying that altho they are a partner of nottigham city council i can still do it with them coz its a cache certified course :thumbsup:

thats fab!!! i cant wait to get started! :D x

mumto3
13-06-2011, 01:39 PM
thats fab!!! i cant wait to get started! :D x

who are u gonna do it with?

doh just realised u said u was doing it with ncma :blush:

mandynunn84
13-06-2011, 01:50 PM
LOL!

Only thing is im still waiting for my email to there elearning area to come through its ment to take 3-5 days and nothing yet! i called last thursday which was day 8 an they said they had a technical error an it would be this week, feels like im being held back at the first thing already! xx

mumto3
13-06-2011, 03:41 PM
LOL!

Only thing is im still waiting for my email to there elearning area to come through its ment to take 3-5 days and nothing yet! i called last thursday which was day 8 an they said they had a technical error an it would be this week, feels like im being held back at the first thing already! xx

thats the exact reason why im not sure about going with ncma or mnt coz i think they will take longer to respond, the company im thinking of using seem to respond extremely quickly :thumbsup: which is exactly whats needed if im stuck with some work, i dont wanna be in limbo for ages