PDA

View Full Version : CYPOP5 certificate

sunbeams
12-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi guys. :waving:

I wonder if there is anyone out there who can help.... I have finished all 9 tasks in my CYPOP5! :clapping: I have been asked by my NCMA area lady to print off my course completed certificate. Only problem is, I can't find it anywhere! The closest I have got is clicking on completed activities which tells me I am 100% competant but am 50% through my tasks and am 'studying'. I am as far from computer literate as you can get - only usually using the laptop for emailing Cubs parents (I am the local Cub branch secretary), Ebay & Facebook!:(

If anyone can help, I would be very very grateful!:thumbsup:

Sarah x

mumto3
12-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Hi guys. :waving:

I wonder if there is anyone out there who can help.... I have finished all 9 tasks in my CYPOP5! :clapping: I have been asked by my NCMA area lady to print off my course completed certificate. Only problem is, I can't find it anywhere! The closest I have got is clicking on completed activities which tells me I am 100% competant but am 50% through my tasks and am 'studying'. I am as far from computer literate as you can get - only usually using the laptop for emailing Cubs parents (I am the local Cub branch secretary), Ebay & Facebook!:(

If anyone can help, I would be very very grateful!:thumbsup:

Sarah x

wouldnt that mean that ur only half way thru, therefor not finished? :cool: i always thought there was more tasks than that but i could be wrong :blush:

sunbeams
13-06-2011, 08:34 AM
wouldnt that mean that ur only half way thru, therefor not finished? :cool: i always thought there was more tasks than that but i could be wrong :blush:
Hee hee;) I have just spoken to my mentor and received an email from my NMCA training lady and it seems I'm not the only one who is having these problems. It seems it is bcause my submission date is not for a couple of weeks and although I have completed the course I am not able to print off the certificate until my submission date!! So, I am now waiting in limbo! :(
Ho hum!
xx

sunbeams
13-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Ah ha! Sorted! It seems I have indeed finished it all, and the certificate needs to be obtained via email from my online course mentor! :jump for joy:

Thank goodness for that - I thought I was going mad!!:eeeek:

Back to tackling the mountain of washing from the weekend then!! :clapping:

Sarah xx

mumto3
13-06-2011, 01:11 PM
so even if u finish the course early u still have to wait for the submission date for them to issue the certificate :rolleyes: at least u can forget about it and get on with other stuff :p

sunbeams
13-06-2011, 06:59 PM
so even if u finish the course early u still have to wait for the submission date for them to issue the certificate :rolleyes: at least u can forget about it and get on with other stuff :p

I think this is the case!!:(

It seems nobody knows what the other is doing!!!;) :o ;)

Back to the ironing I guess!:thumbsup: