PDA

View Full Version : Childminder vacancies, Chesser Edinburgh

danasdaycare
10-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Dana's Daycare

Newly SCSWIS registered childminder with over 10 yrs informal childcare experience and mum of one is available Thursday to Sundays, 7am until 7pm.

Meals/snacks & drinks included in fee.

I have my own lively two year old and we have a cosy home, close to local amenities and bus services.

Hold enhanced disclosure, scma induction training certificate, child protection cert, baby & child first aid cert & REHIS elementary food hygiene cert.

If interested please get in touch, no obligation visits available.

Many Thanks,

Dana

mel90
02-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Dana's Daycare

Newly SCSWIS registered childminder with over 10 yrs informal childcare experience and mum of one is available Thursday to Sundays, 7am until 7pm.

Meals/snacks & drinks included in fee.

I have my own lively two year old and we have a cosy home, close to local amenities and bus services.

Hold enhanced disclosure, scma induction training certificate, child protection cert, baby & child first aid cert & REHIS elementary food hygiene cert.

If interested please get in touch, no obligation visits available.

Many Thanks,

Dana

hi i noticed that u have scma induction training and you live in edinburgh, i am looking into doing childcare myself and would like to do the induction training but when i look into it im leed to believe that i will have to travel through to stirling, is this what you had to do or did you do your training closer to home? i would be grateful for your help,

Thanks Mel

danasdaycare
02-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi Mel,

I did my SCMA induction training in June 2010, so things may have changed in a year to be honest. We had ours in Edinburgh at the wester hailes education centre two consecutive saturdays and there was over 20 of us in all in all.

Go to SCMA website and find their Childminding development officer (Kirsty McAlpine) contact details. She will be able to let you know when there are sessions and where they are being held, but if demand is low, it may be a wee while.

Good luck and if I can be of any help, please PM me.

Dana:thumbsup:

danasdaycare
13-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Hi,

I now have pre and after school places available Wednesdays to Fridays. Weekends too if needed.

1 pre school place available Thursday.
2 pre school places available friday and weekends.

Please PM me if a parent and interested.

Thanks,

Dana

danasdaycare
28-09-2011, 09:04 PM
One pre school place Thursday, Saturday & Sundays.

3 school age places still up for grabs, drop off and pick up considered for most West Edinburgh areas.

Please PM me if interested.

Best wishes,

Dana:)

danasdaycare
09-01-2012, 07:27 PM
One pre school place for Mondays & Thursdays.

Still got all 3 school age places available. If interested please get in touch.

:)