PDA

View Full Version : pre reg then what??

shazsull
10-06-2011, 07:37 AM
i had my pre reg which went well ,now am i to understand that as soon as my crbs are cleared i shall get my certificate then i can start minding???then ofsted shall return when i have children to grade an ensure all the advice ie fire blanket are in place ??
also i feel a bit arrggh with the paper work i understand the policies ect but not the day to day ie my planning diarys learning journels would sarahs daily diary help with this??i bought a disc of e bay but think its a lot of free stuff id get on here never mind any books recommended to help an make my life clearer and easier greatly appreciated thanks sharon xxxxxxxxx
i have sarahs policy e book x

mumto3
10-06-2011, 08:54 AM
I havent started the process yet but i assume u can now advertise as long as u dont care for children until crb thru and u have certificate

I think ofsted visit approx about 6 months later to grade u which gives u time to get children and start putting planning etc into practice, i think alot of it u will learn as u go along, im planning on using nobile minder or ********* to help with planning, obs and accounts etc but alot of people do it by hand and have files

mumto3
10-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Oh ok its been censored, its ******** with another s in it :)