PDA

View Full Version : How long till Mrs O comes ??

katie78
09-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Im just wondering how long it takes from ofsted recieving all the paperwork to when they ring you up to do the pre reg visit ?? I sent all my things off about 3 weeks ago and i havent heard anything back yet, i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing :eek:

Catherynne xx

sarah707
09-06-2011, 05:22 PM
I imagine it should be soon... it's usually a few weeks depending on how busy they are.

Never assume they have received your paperwork though. Ring and check :D

katie78
09-06-2011, 06:23 PM
A few days after i sent my stuff off they rang to ask if i had sent off my health declaration form off which i hadnt so i did asap and paid them my reg fee, so they have got my stuff but im just wondering if i should ring them and check ???
Can my partners crb check slow up the process as i forgot to fill in a few things and they sent it back with a new form for our friend to re sign to verify he is who the form says which is a pain as she doesnt live close so have to post it to her and then wait for her to post it back :(

uuugggggghhhhhh snails pace is doing my head in :panic:

Catherynne

Jiorjiina
09-06-2011, 10:11 PM
I've been waiting about a month now.

I know my GP has had to wait a while for my full medical records to arrive from the local NHS trust, and I was in such a panic about my CRB that I totally forgot to note the tracking number, but is this a long time to be waiting?