PDA

View Full Version : I Passed CYPOP 5

larlinlisa
09-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Hello

Im over the moon, I passed the course.

I was stressing a lot about the tasks and got a lot of help on here so thank you so much.

If I can be of any help to anyone struggling please contact me !!

One step closer

xx:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sue m
09-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Congratulations! Well done you. :clapping: :clapping: xx

The Juggler
09-06-2011, 10:15 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

JumpingJacks
09-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Well done :) I just have a little bit extra to do on Task 9 then I am passed too :)

Twinkle-Toes
09-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Congratulations!!! :clapping:

anisha
11-06-2011, 06:23 PM
First of all Congratulations on passing,I just recieved all my paper work this week and I am finding it really hard to start off. I have to hand in my first 2 tasks within 3 weeks. I went to see my doctor yesterday with a twinge in my back and left leg that has been really painful for the past week, she has told me I have a prolapsed disc so I need to have bed rest. Do you think I could get an extension? I really wanted to get this course out of the way,but I'm in so much pain I don't think I can get through this :(

katie78
11-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Well done on passing it, im just about to start mine :(

Catherynne xxx

TinaH
11-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Well done :jump for joy:

mumto3
12-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Well done on passing

Can i ask, all of u that have done it/doing it online, who are u doing it with? Im looking at different companies at the moment and would like one that has good communication by email if i get stuck with the work, ive heard some say they wait a week for a responce!

Thanks

Jiorjiina
12-06-2011, 06:32 PM
For the CYPOP 5 course, our local Childminding Association ran it, under contract with the local authority, because it's a mandatory course for registration. Have you checked with your local authority to see who they recommend/have a contract with?

Communication is then up to the course tutor.

Congrats on passing, lisa!

mumto3
12-06-2011, 07:05 PM
For the CYPOP 5 course, our local Childminding Association ran it, under contract with the local authority, because it's a mandatory course for registration. Have you checked with your local authority to see who they recommend/have a contract with?

Communication is then up to the course tutor.

Congrats on passing, lisa!

My local authority have a 12 week course starting in september and costs £215, if i do it online it will be alot cheaper and more convenient and can finish it alot sooner than 12 weeks and i can start it whenever i want (def before sept)

mandynunn84
12-06-2011, 08:55 PM
my local authority are contracted to use ncma, its £189 including vat, you get a course text book and 8 weeks in which to complet the course. i am currently waiting for all my stuff to come through hope it doesnt take too long i want to be minding asap!! ps WELL DONE ON PASSING!! xx