PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY ALL DAY - ALMOST THE WEEKEND

angeldelight
09-06-2011, 05:46 AM
Morning Everyone

Seems a bit chilly here this morning

Hope everyone is ok ?

I have a busy day and got my grandsons too , Clare is being induced today at last - 2 grandchildren in a week is not bad :jump for joy:

What do you all have planned ?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

Cammie Doodle
09-06-2011, 06:02 AM
Raining here just now :( After school run this morning we only had 2 lo's so quiet day for us until after school then its mayhem lol . I have 5 coming in and Carolyn has 2. Oh well better get my face on, little one will be here in 20 mins . Have a good one everybody. Hope Clare has a quick and easy labour she deserves it after all this waiting

charleyfarley
09-06-2011, 06:09 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Good luck for Clare later, hopefully her won't be too long :thumbsup: I wonder if Clare could hang on till tomorrow as it's my little Harrisons 1st birthday then :thumbsup:

I'm hoping the babies are not as clingy again today, I've not been able to move away from them all week :panic: I also hope they sleep for a bit today :thumbsup:
The 3 year old wants to do painting and some leaf pictures so that should fun.

I finish at 3.30 today :clapping: :clapping: as my late finisher is on holiday till next week.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
09-06-2011, 06:17 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Good luck for Clare later, hopefully her won't be too long :thumbsup: I wonder if Clare could hang on till tomorrow as it's my little Harrisons 1st birthday then :thumbsup:

I'm hoping the babies are not as clingy again today, I've not been able to move away from them all week :panic: I also hope they sleep for a bit today :thumbsup:
The 3 year old wants to do painting and some leaf pictures so that should fun.

I finish at 3.30 today :clapping: :clapping: as my late finisher is on holiday till next week.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Oh I didnt realise Harrison was 1 tomorrow I thought it was last weekend . Its going to be close I think Carol

xxx

mama2three
09-06-2011, 06:29 AM
How exciting Angel , good luck for today to Clare. How are Rach and Owen , are they home?

Were going with the flow today , plans cancelled as friends son has come down with d&v in the night :( Hoping it stays sunny and we will head for the park I think , or maybe a different cm group ( If Christine E will have us:D ))

Have a good one :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
09-06-2011, 06:33 AM
Oh I didnt realise Harrison was 1 tomorrow I thought it was last weekend . Its going to be close I think Carol

xxx

No we just had to take his presents down last weekend as we are at Take That this Saturday so can't go to Harrisons party.

Carol xx

Toothfairy
09-06-2011, 06:53 AM
Morning everyone

Nothing much planned for today, i've got a 6m and a 20m old today, so just going to go with the flow.

Good Luck Clare :thumbsup:

angeldelight
09-06-2011, 07:03 AM
How exciting Angel , good luck for today to Clare. How are Rach and Owen , are they home?

Were going with the flow today , plans cancelled as friends son has come down with d&v in the night :( Hoping it stays sunny and we will head for the park I think , or maybe a different cm group ( If Christine E will have us:D ))

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Thanks for asking yes Rach and little Owen came home late yesterday

I have lots to shop for this weekend thats for sure ha ha

Angel xx

The Juggler
09-06-2011, 09:15 AM
ooh exciting week for you angelx

loocyloo
09-06-2011, 11:14 AM
re-writing my sef :(

my DO came over and i was going to print it out for her whilst she was here ... and i'd forgotten to save it last time :angry: :blush: :angry: i am really cross with myself! luckily i still have all my handwritten scribbles to copy, but still, what a waste of time!

need to print out a few more adverts and get organised to go along to some toddler groups and put them up!

:D think i might be pleased, but we have new CC opening soon ( should have had the keys yesterday LOL! ) by the school, and they are going to run a childminders group there .... as i'm just finishing the paperwork to be a 'leading childminder' ( new name for network/accrediated childminders here ) DO asked if i'd like to run the childminder group !!! i think i said yes !!!

keeks
09-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Hi Angel and all - sunny and lovely down the south coast!

Good luck to Clare today, what a happy week for you! :D

Well my weekend started even earlier than usual today with two mindees on holiday and only my morning mindee here today!

Feels pretty good as I have been feeling poorly all week.

xx