PDA

View Full Version : Ghost hunt!

Ripeberry
08-06-2011, 07:39 PM
I've been invited by a friend to go on a ghost hunt with some paranormal investigators in a castle (not sure which one yet). We are staying up all night and using gadgets to 'detect' anything that goes 'bump in the night'

I did stay in a haunted house years ago and it was sponsored but there were at least another 50 people in the house and I don't think the ghosts wanted to play that night :rolleyes:

This time it would just be a small group of up to 10 people, split up into 5 groups.
I'm exited about it, I'm normaly a skeptic about these things so it would be interesting to see what happens.:eek:

flowerpots
08-06-2011, 07:42 PM
oh how exciting, ive always wanted to go on a ghost hunt, i really hope something DOES go bump in the night for you. :D

hayleychildcare
08-06-2011, 07:44 PM
My OH used to meet a group of paranormal investigators every weekend to look around different sites.

Im not a believer myself but he said it was fascinating watching everyone get caught up in the thought of it all.

By the time he finished the 10 week course he was a believer and convinced something/someone had spoken to him. :rolleyes:

mushpea
08-06-2011, 08:29 PM
ooh im a beliver and used to watch most haunted ,, i stopped though cause it got more and more false as the program went on so i stopped.
I definatly belive though,, when my daugher was little we lived in a different house and each night i bathed her she would look over my shoulder at 'someone who wasnt there',, quite spooky really.
have fun,,hope the ghostys come out to play for you.

PixiePetal
08-06-2011, 08:44 PM
How exciting - hope they come out to play :)

I believe there is something, just not sure what. I have had a few odd moments and seen lights and had door latches in our house clunk. The hall light upstairs had been switched off a while but pulsed with dull glow a few weeks back when I got up to go to the loo in the night. DH is 3rd generation of his family to live here, been in the family since the 1920's (and had a couple of his relatives pass away here too, including his dear dad in 2005) It feels a very warm and cosy house so I am not worried.

When the old back door latch clunks I say hello to Granny!

Hebs
08-06-2011, 08:47 PM
:clapping: :clapping:

enjoy it hun,

i'm planning a sponsored Ghost Hunt for the Chernobyl group, if i'm gonna scare myself :censored: i might as well do it for a good reason :laughing:

we too get to use all the gadets, but we also have to stay in a haunted room alone :eek:

SYLVIA
08-06-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm a believer and I would go on the ghost hunter if I were you just for the experience. We had a living with the dead programme filmed in our house. It was quite a night! But all the bumps and foot steps my daughters used to hear completely stopped the night after it was filmed!

Ripeberry
08-06-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm a believer and I would go on the ghost hunter if I were you just for the experience. We had a living with the dead programme filmed in our house. It was quite a night! But all the bumps and foot steps my daughters used to hear completely stopped the night after it was filmed!

Better than an exorcist :thumbsup:

Helen Dempster
08-06-2011, 09:37 PM
oh how cool is that? I'm really interested in stuff like this...but I'm too much of a scaredy cat to actually stay in a haunted house. I really hope you have good luck contacting any spirits (preferably good ones!) Let us know how it goes ok?

Happy Bunny
08-06-2011, 09:40 PM
My house was haunted until i had it blessed, loads of people have seen the ghost in my garden though.

BuggsieMoo
09-06-2011, 06:08 AM
We went on one a few months back with Fright Night's at the Almonery in Evensham. It was fantastic, things did go bump in the night and I managed to get a photo of a headless horse and also what looked like someone walking on their knees which they have now got on their website. Well recommend it! Enjoy! x

angeldelight
09-06-2011, 06:10 AM
Hope you enjoy it

We have been on a few and always have a good time

Angel xx

mariehunter
09-06-2011, 07:01 AM
wow hope you have a great time my mam was a practicing medium and I have family members including my DD who can see ghosts/spirts and who are mediums too, I actually got married in a spiritualist church, theres a group on facebook based in my area, called "super spooks" thats the sort of thingthey do...hope you`ll pop back on here and tellus all about it !:thumbsup: