PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN

angeldelight
06-06-2011, 06:17 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you had a good weekend ?

Bit dull here this morning do you have sunshine ? Its gone cooler too

Are the kids back at school , ours are on teacher training today so not back till tomorrow

Do you all have a busy day ?

Have a good one

Angel xxx

The Juggler
06-06-2011, 06:28 AM
supposed to be dry here today but it's tipping down :( :( and we have inset day :angry: :angry:

ajs
06-06-2011, 06:30 AM
Morning Angel, looks a little dull this morning here too. Not back at school until tomorrow and I have one little one and my after schoolie on holiday so I finish when my two morning only.finish today :laughing:

We were going to go to York to the railway museum but the other minder we were going with decided it was too expensive so I decided not to work but to enjoy my afternoon off.

Tink
06-06-2011, 06:48 AM
Morning schools are back open today here, thank goodness:clapping:
Very dull start but I'm starting to get excited as it's only 12 sleeps till we go on holiday:clapping:

Toothfairy
06-06-2011, 06:50 AM
Morning everyone

Back to work today after a week off:(
Its pouring with rain so we are going for a trip to Toys R Us to get some bits for the play kitchen and then back to do some potato printing.

Only 7 weeks til the summer hols :clapping:

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Chimps Childminding
06-06-2011, 07:12 AM
Morning everyone! Inset day here too, but only means 1 extra for me so 1 x 18 month, 1 x 4 year and 1 x 6 year old, so not too bad. Its cloudy at present but hoping it stays dry.

I wish I knew who it was keeps stealing the week-end :angry: One minute I am thinking great its Friday, and the next its monday again :( :laughing:

DS1 home for summer from Uni so got him to take backwards and forwards to work for the next however many months (he would be the only one who doesn't drive and works odd hours so can't send him off with any of the others). Much as I love him being home its a right pain loading all the mindees into the car :rolleyes:

ORKSIE
06-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Morning all.
Wet cold and generally yucky today.

Only before and after schoolies today as my LO is poorly :(

Have a good one

xx

mama2three
06-06-2011, 08:04 AM
Morning Angel, looks a little dull this morning here too. Not back at school until tomorrow and I have one little one and my after schoolie on holiday so I finish when my two morning only.finish today :laughing:

We were going to go to York to the railway museum but the other minder we were going with decided it was too expensive so I decided not to work but to enjoy my afternoon off.

Isnt it free? We would have come ..maybe in the summer break?

Ive got 5 today and having to juggle - ds1 is staying at home to watch ds3so I can take the car to get A this morning. Not usually a problem as 2 are usually at school by the time I collect. I think I need a bigger car! heading off to the forest for the morning after that so hope it stays dry!

PixiePetal
06-06-2011, 08:23 AM
been raining here since yesterday - no sign of it clearing but DH is pleased cos the farm crops and grass need it :rolleyes:

day off for me - shopping, cleaning, washing and card making later

Mouse
06-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Morning!

Back to school for my lot today, well except one son who is doing his GCSE's so only goes in for exams.

The weather looks miserable, but I'm hoping the rain stays off. I'm doing school pick ups for a cm friend who is on holiday and I don't fancy walking them all home in the rain!

grindal
06-06-2011, 09:10 AM
DS1 has inset today so I have taken the day off. We had planned to go strawberry picking, but it is pouring with rain so it looks like we might be doing some cooking instead!

loocyloo
06-06-2011, 11:11 AM

thats a shame, but the railway museum is free. i park at a park & ride and get the bus in!

we're on an inset day, and as still no children, just got my two, who having had old friends to stay all weekend are TIRED and irritable! everything is boring! we've written letters, been to the post office and library and now they are playing out with friends and i suggested they built a den! still boring, but at least they are not saying it to me and ARE building a den !!!:rolleyes:

The Juggler
06-06-2011, 01:32 PM
well 7 children all pretty well behaved indoors in the rain - have had to tell my two off mostly :rolleyes: even had the 2 year olds telling off my 11 year old ds at the table for misbehaving :laughing: :laughing:

sun is trying to come out now so may have to go for a stretch our legs soon. :thumbsup:

louised
06-06-2011, 01:51 PM
I hate Mondays, I have 4 under 4 today so really hectic, gonna take them to the park soon so they can run off some energy:)

keeks
06-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Well it's been a super chilled out morning here!

CM group with 3 CM's and only 2 children between us! Lots of chatting though. :D

Then settling a lovely 4 year old who got on superbly with 3 year old. They played non stop until home time for settling boy and i took 3 year old to nursery.

Now at last time for some paperwork and catch up on the forum (been AGES again since I've popped in!).

xx

mushpea
06-06-2011, 08:28 PM
planned with my son who had an inset day to go to the park today, woke up and it was pouring with rain:rolleyes: , he was not amused but all the children were good and the 7yrold i should have had didnt come today and the 5yrold after school was lovley,, chatting excitidley about a party she is going to and the new shoes she has for it, might just be fed up of hearing about it by friday:laughing: oh and we sat and did some colouring together which was nice,, normaly i would have 4 schoolies but 2 have left and one didnt come so just me the 5yrold and the 14month old which made a nice change oh and my two but they just disapear!