PDA

View Full Version : Purple box arrived!!!

MissTinkerbell
30-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Well got the NCMA Toolkit today and insurance starts from Tuesday - hey all I need now is the actual registration :(

Still no news from Ofsted and SSAFA are still dragging their heels, despite Ofsted ringing every 4/5 days.

Oh well, guess I've got plenty of time to read through all the bumf before I get any mindees - which at this rate could be July or even August.

angeldelight
30-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Happy reading Melanie

Hope you get your registration soon

Angel xx

Mollymop
30-04-2008, 12:46 PM
I was excited when my purple box arrived! I sat there all evening reading through everything.
Can you ring the authority, that is holding it all up, yourself and give them a kick up the backside?
I did that with Social Services (they had it for 4 months!!) and I got my registration cert within a few days.

Hope it come soon

MissTinkerbell
30-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I've tried ringing SSAFA only to be told that only Ofsted can do the chasing up. I got in contact with my local SSAFA office who were about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Mollymop
01-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Oh bless ya Melanie,
I was told that as well by social services,"Ofsted should do the chasing!" "yes, they are chasing you all the time", "then they need to put it through an urgent request for it", " yes they have, they have faxed you the application 3 times in past week!!!" but i think they felt sorry for me when I told them that there was no excuses for it taking 4 months when hubby's only took 1 week.

I hope you hear from them soon X

MissTinkerbell
01-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Might give both SSAFA and Ofsted another ring again tomorrow to see how things are going. Trouble is its only about 2 weeks so can't be quite as forceful as you were with SS.

Saz
03-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Oh thats exciting, I want my box too, boo hoo!!!