PDA

View Full Version : Katie Mae Crake: Childminder in Sunderland

Katie Mae
04-06-2011, 09:43 PM
I am a Ofsted registar Childminder in the Sunderland area, and hold a CRB and First Aid certificate, I am also a qualified Nursery Nurse and hold a Diploma, I have 14 years experience and have worked with cbuhildren from 5 months to 8 years.
I observe and plan for each individual child using materials, extended vocabulary, resources and our environment in a safe and independent manner. We visit Sure Start centres, parks, shops, beach etc on a day to day depending on weather. Children in my care choose play and I have small world, sensory, quite play, creative out at all times adding objects and materials.
Am/pm snacks, breakfast and tea is included in the price and I operate Monday to Saturday, full/part or hourly places are available, children need visits before they start.
Please get in touch for more information.
Thanks Mrs Katie Mae Crake
SR2 8Jt

Katie Mae
06-07-2011, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=Katie Mae;933930]
Summer holiday getting closer, need an extra pair of hands?
Look no further, I'm a Ofsted registar Childminder in the Sunderland area, and hold CRB and First Aid certificate, I am also a qualified Nursery Nurse, I have 14 years experience.
I observe and plan for each individual child using materials, extended vocabulary, resources and our environment.
Am/pm snacks, breakfast and tea is included in the price and I operate Monday to Saturday, full/part or hourly places are available.
I live near Barnes park, Backhouse park and Mowbray park.
Please get in touch for more information via on here
Thanks for looking