PDA

View Full Version : ikea toy kitchen

debratina
03-06-2011, 08:50 PM
i know some of you love the ikea children kitchen. well today i went to ikea and if you have an ikea family card you can get it for £69 instead of £90. wooho i brought one. i put a it in my status on facebook
"omg i have got an ikea kitchen for £69" and two of my friends thought i had brought a new kitchen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mouse
03-06-2011, 09:20 PM
lol! Obvioulsy two non-childminding friends. We'd have all known what you were talking about :laughing:

tashaleee
03-06-2011, 09:26 PM
i know some of you love the ikea children kitchen. well today i went to ikea and if you have an ikea family card you can get it for £69 instead of £90. wooho i brought one. i put a it in my status on facebook
"omg i have got an ikea kitchen for £69" and two of my friends thought i had brought a new kitchen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is this for a limited time do you know? Do I just hand the family card (is that a loyalty card thing?) over when I pay to get the discount? Would love to get one but trying to convince DH I need to upgrade the other one... :blush:

debratina
04-06-2011, 05:17 AM
hi
the offer is on for all of june. ikea card is a loyality card and you can get one when you netxt go to ikea and use it straight away. i only went into ikea for some plant pots:laughing: but wheni saw the offer i just brought it which is very unusual for me as i have think thinks over.

Bevbeetle
04-06-2011, 06:18 AM
thankyou for sharing that i have wanted one for ages but kept thinking no too much but i will def be going to get one now yeah :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: thats why i love this forum so much there is always someone here to help you, listen to you, and help you spend your money haha