:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

FRIDAY AT LAST

Sun is shining and its looking good already

What are you all doing today ?

Have a fab day and enjoy the weather

Angel xx

Roseolivia
03-06-2011, 05:33 AM
Morning Angel, lovely and sunny here too up north.
Back from our holiday a day early as Alfie teething but can go anytime so not a problem. Housework and gardening today as hopefully have a parent coming sometine next week to start July:clapping:

mushpea
03-06-2011, 05:57 AM
not sure,, did plan to meet up with a group of childminding friends but now one has the day off and another has changed her mind so I am at a loose end, might stay in this morning and catch up on the paperwork then go out later,,will see how the day flows
oh and it is lovley and sunny here too so I feel some water play comming on:D

Louise0208
03-06-2011, 06:21 AM
after yesterdays fiasco i now have the day off....as promised mum has stopped the mindees coming :o

might just go & do some retail therapy :D

mama2three
03-06-2011, 06:56 AM
after yesterdays fiasco i now have the day off....as promised mum has stopped the mindees coming :o

might just go & do some retail therapy :D

you most certainly deserve it!

We are having a day out at wheelgate - I have a very excited 4 year old ! Hes been up since 5 so will be exhausted half way through the day.
Then need to look for a new highchair as signed up a new baby mindee yesterday:clapping: Enjoy the sun everyone x x

charleyfarley
03-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Morning Everyone

Lovely and sunny here already but that's made my hayfever start :panic:

We are off to collect my grandsons swing ready for his 1st birthday next week, can't believe he'll be one. Going to see him the weekend as we can't go for his birthday as we'll be at Take That instead :blush:

Think we'll be in the garden after that, may even get the pool out :thumbsup:

Hope you get some baby news today Angel :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone

Carol xx

sandy64
03-06-2011, 07:48 AM
morning all its beauitiful here sun is pouring in through all the open windows at last. shame its friday tho lol as ive been off this wk its gone too quick:laughing: but only 7weeks till summer hols:laughing: think i may get paddling pool out for my 2 dd (shh! i may make it rain) hope you have a fab day and weekend:)

Greengrass74
03-06-2011, 07:59 AM
Just getting ready to go to our local country park for a picnic and play just be great fun

Have a great day everyone

Dave x

Toothfairy
03-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Morning everyone

Its my DD's 16th B-day this weekend, so today we are off up to London for the day as part of her Birthday treat.

She knows we are going to London but she does'nt know what we are going to do up there, which is;

1) Going to the Imax Cinema to see the Pirates of the Caribian
2) A trip to the Ice Bar in Mayfair
3) A meal at Pizza Express in Mayfair

Then on Sunday, we have family and friends coming over and we are having a Shabby Chic traditional 'English Tea Party' in the garden. I've got bunting, Tea Sets, Caske stands etc and I will be serving traditional Sandwiches, Cakes, Scones etc

It's going to be a busy couple of days as I am also going to the Kent CM meet up at Bluewater tomorrow night :clapping:

Have a great day :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
03-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Morning everyone

Its my DD's 16th B-day this weekend, so today we are off up to London for the day as part of her Birthday treat.

She knows we are going to London but she does'nt know what we are going to do up there, which is;

1) Going to the Imax Cinema to see the Pirates of the Caribian
2) A trip to the Ice Bar in Mayfair
3) A meal at Pizza Express in Mayfair

Then on Sunday, we have family and friends coming over and we are having a Shabby Chic traditional 'English Tea Party' in the garden. I've got bunting, Tea Sets, Caske stands etc and I will be serving traditional Sandwiches, Cakes, Scones etc

It's going to be a busy couple of days as I am also going to the Kent CM meet up at Bluewater tomorrow night :clapping:

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Sounds fab :thumbsup:

My dd has just had her 13th and already planning her 16th :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
03-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Morning everyone, lovely day already, how hot was it in the night :panic: and we still have our winter duck feather and down duvet on the bed ! sooooo hot

I will be mostly be playing taxi to dd today :rolleyes: again! :laughing:

Chilling in the garden too me thinks :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone x

Trouble
03-06-2011, 08:53 AM
I have no idea what im doing today?

I am going to take Katie out at the weekend or today she has been a little trooper xx

Rascal was sick yesterday too but hes ok so im going to keep introducing him to oreo hopefully he can live with him :rolleyes:

Have fun everyone and enjoy the sun and peace before monday begins

rickysmiths
03-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Sunny morning here today.

I've already cleaned all the windows round the back of the house inside and out you can see out of them now!

One baby asleep and the other playing quietly. I'm having a late breakfast and a nose on here :laughing:

Have a good day ladies and gents.

FussyElmo
03-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Morning Everyone

Lovely and sunny here already but that's made my hayfever start :panic:

We are off to collect my grandsons swing ready for his 1st birthday next week, can't believe he'll be one. Going to see him the weekend as we can't go for his birthday as we'll be at Take That instead :blush:

Think we'll be in the garden after that, may even get the pool out :thumbsup:

Hope you get some baby news today Angel :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone

Carol xx

Gosh as it really been nearly a year Carol thats gone really quick.

Well I have had an old mindee for a couple of hours as mum was going for a job interview and she got the job so mindee starts back with me on Monaday :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Treated me and dd to our hair being cut and now enjoying the sunshine but I will have a quick tidy up and then settle down and watch the tennis :)

charleyfarley
03-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Gosh as it really been nearly a year Carol thats gone really quick.

Well I have had an old mindee for a couple of hours as mum was going for a job interview and she got the job so mindee starts back with me on Monaday :clapping: :clapping: Treated me and dd to our hair being cut and now enjoying the sunshine but I will have a quick tidy up and then settle down and watch the tennis :)

That is fab news Fussy :clapping: :clapping:

Guess what I have an early finish :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Carol xx

funemnx
03-06-2011, 05:25 PM
We've all had a lovely Friday, the park followed by Toddler group and a fab afternoon in the garden - I LOVE the good weather!!! :D

Happy weekend everyone!! :clapping: :clapping: