PDA

View Full Version : Tax credits......extra payment

Louise0208
02-06-2011, 01:23 PM
has anyone else had an extra payment of tax credits?

i completed my annual review & sent it back strait away & today iv found an extra payment (slightly more than my weekly amount) when checking my online account.

just wondering if it could be next weeks but a week early for some odd reason?

i dont want to get over excited & spend it frivolously (sp?) & be skint next week :laughing:

sweets
02-06-2011, 01:27 PM
last year i got a substantial amount as they had underpaid me for whole previous year, it just appeared in my bank then a couple of days later i got a letter explaining what the payment was for. :clapping:

i sent my renewal off a couple of days ago but havnt heard anything yet but this year i think the opposite will happen as i have earned more than the previous year so they will either be billing me or hopefully just paying me a smaller amount over the next year to make up for it.

aly
02-06-2011, 04:21 PM
if they've UNDER paid you for last year that should be the last payment.

clio0602
02-06-2011, 04:44 PM
I have had an extra payment which is a fair bit. They did say that this might happen and not to contact them about it and it is correct! X

blue bear
04-06-2011, 08:34 PM
I had an extra payment in match they wrote and said it was to balance things out for the new regs that are coming in and I was to keep it