PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted have rang

Trouble
02-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Oh :censored: but they have left no message can this mean only 1 thing?:(

littletreasures
02-06-2011, 11:24 AM
You're not due an inspection just yet though. Perhaps they just want to find out what Early Years children you have

Big hugs xxx

miffy
02-06-2011, 12:03 PM
:eek: :eek: Are you sure it was Ofsted? :panic:

When was your last inspection - I can remember you posting about it, didn't think it was that long ago.

Miffy xx

Mollymop
02-06-2011, 12:15 PM
What happened? Did they ring and not say what they wanted?? You can't be sue an inpsepction yet, mine is before yours and mines not due yet either!!:eek:

sarah707
02-06-2011, 04:10 PM
They might just be wanting to check something xx

charleyfarley
02-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Are you brave enough to phone them back?:panic:

It's probably something and nothing if you've already had your inspection, it wasn't that long ago was it.

Have you asked for a variation? They phoned me about mine and I had to phone back.

Sending you hugs especially today :)

Carol xx

Trouble
02-06-2011, 10:31 PM
they left no message so i rang them and the lass said that no one from inside there had rang me as there was no message on the comp so it must be an outside office ? isnt this the inspection team though?

my inspection was 5th may 09 would they come that early can i refuse?

i feel like telling them in going to stop as i dont think i could cope with that right now as too much else is going on:(

Mollymop
03-06-2011, 07:45 AM
they left no message so i rang them and the lass said that no one from inside there had rang me as there was no message on the comp so it must be an outside office ? isnt this the inspection team though?

my inspection was 5th may 09 would they come that early can i refuse?

i feel like telling them in going to stop as i dont think i could cope with that right now as too much else is going on:(

Oftsed always say between 2 to 3 years for an inspection and they have been coming out early around here, so it might be and I don't think you can stop them. Ring them again today and ask them to find out who it was! They must have it on their system surely! Fingers crossed it is not the inspection team as you are an outstanding provider so seems unfair to come out to you so quickly:mad:

Trouble
03-06-2011, 09:04 AM
i have spent the past week doing paperwork and just need to do sef but as i had a very long break from doing anything :blush: :eek: apart from daily stuff will they want to see past months do you think cause that will take the time up