Almost the end of the week too :clapping: :clapping:

So what is everyone doing today ?

I start earlier today but finish at 3 so wahooooooooooo

Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

Tink
02-06-2011, 05:39 AM
Morning all it's very sunny here with highs of 25 :clapping:
Last day at work today then 3 days off which will be nice.
It's only 16 sleeps till my holiday:laughing:

Hope you all have a lovely day and REMEMBER stay safe in the sun!!:thumbsup:

flowerpots
02-06-2011, 05:55 AM
Morning Angel & Everyone else.

The sunshine is lovely here too :D

Might do some crafty its this morning then off to the park for a picnic this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone. :thumbsup:

mushpea
02-06-2011, 06:03 AM
looking sunny here too at the moment,, My daughters off to the stables today for a pony day and I am taking my son and the mindess off to the zoo,, no schoolies today so hopefully no arguments !!

miss mopple
02-06-2011, 06:06 AM
Lovely here too :clapping:

We are off to Fort Nelson today. Never been before so looking forward to it :D

hayleychildcare
02-06-2011, 06:09 AM
Lovely and sunny here too :thumbsup:

Ive got a mixture of schoolies a little ones today.

Im thinking park for a picnic and a visit to the library this morning

Im also finishing at 3pm today then im off to get my hair cut :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone

PixiePetal
02-06-2011, 06:30 AM
my mum is coming later :clapping:

not seen her for over a year even though she is only 120 miles away. I don't drive and she has Alzheimers so is more settled at home with her routine (she is not TOO bad at the moment thanks to pills) my sister is bringing her down - she lives near her and helps her with organisation.

mindees arriving at 7.45 and I finish at 6 so will be counting the hours :o

and it is sunny too :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
02-06-2011, 06:31 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Yay we finally have some sun to wake up to :clapping: :clapping:

I've been busy already with doing some ironing and clening my cooker (not the inside though :panic: )

We shall be making cards today as it's los dads birthday next weekend, then off to the park I think :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Toothfairy
02-06-2011, 06:41 AM
Morning everyone

Even though I am not working this week, I have done nothing but Childminding related activities!

So far this week I have done a bit more writing up of my last unit for the DHC, updated my assesments & Ob's for my mindee's, placed an order for all the craft items I am going to need over the next 7 weeks, been to Kent Life to write a risk assesment so I can take the mindee's there in the next few weeks and I have a Mum coming this morning to discuss having her DD before and after school!

This job takes over your whole life! :D

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Pauline
02-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Just a few hours this morning then we are finished for the week :clapping:

Pixie dust
02-06-2011, 06:45 AM
It's the last day for my full time family so going to try and make it fun but we are all feeling a bit sad. I have had the children for 2 years now.:crying:

They are moving 400 miles away

Cammie Doodle
02-06-2011, 06:46 AM
Enjoy your Mum's visit Pixie Petal . Lovely day for my Birthday late finish for me today then heading off for the weekend to meet up with family for Birthday / Anniversary/ Father's Day Celebrations (as my Dad will be in Florida on Father's Day )

FussyElmo
02-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Got a mum coming this morning - fingers crossed and good luck luck vibes please - it will be a teeny weeny baby.

They are coming at 10 and hopefully if the wetaher is nice we are off out for a couple of hours :thumbsup:

sweets
02-06-2011, 06:51 AM
morning peops!

ive got 4 2year olds today :cool: we are off to toddler groupt this morn then sleeps after lunch while i get on with a few jobs, my sister is getting married at weekend so ive got a pile of washing to get done before then, i spent all yesterday eve re-doing the table plan as she decided to invite someone els last min and changed all the seating over :eek: but its done now along with all the placecards which i have done.

when the littlies wake up they can just have free play in the garden ;)

rickysmiths
02-06-2011, 06:53 AM
Morning everyone. Lovely sunny day here today. Only two mindees.

Now how you feel Pixie Dust I had the same happen at the end of March two of mine moved 400 miles away. Wouldn't it be funny if the lived next door to each other :laughing: I do miss them though.

Enjoy your time with your Mum Jen.

ORKSIE
02-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Lovely and sunny here, and im sneezin already:(

Off to ferry meadows today.

Have a great one all:thumbsup:

xx

Polly2
02-06-2011, 07:04 AM
I'm sneezing too! I have a new family coming to sign contracts today :clapping: can't wait to have lo - he is gorgeous!

Have good day all x

mama2three
02-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Im only just out of bed after a lovely long lie , no mindees today , sunny skies , weigh in went well , - hope all this good feeling lasts into the afternoon as I have a mum and baby visiting -( fingers crossed , yesterdays never turned up! )

Greengrass74
02-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Lovely day here as well,

we are going bowling today and really looking forward to it,:clapping: :clapping: this afternoon will be spent in the garden

:so happy: :so happy:
Dave x

charleyfarley
02-06-2011, 07:07 AM
Got a mum coming this morning - fingers crossed and good luck luck vibes please - it will be a teeny weeny baby.

They are coming at 10 and hopefully if the wetaher is nice we are off out for a couple of hours :thumbsup:

Good luck, hope she signs up there and then :thumbsup: Let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

Have you got time to do some baking before she arrives? She'll definately sign up :clapping:

Carol xxx

NickyKD
02-06-2011, 07:25 AM
Lovely and sunny here to, we are of to the pick your own fields today to pick some strawberries yummy. This afternoon we are doing farm crafts as we went to the farm yesterday.

Carol M
02-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Happy Birthday June :birthday:

Going to be 24 degrees today, off to the Wyre Forest for fun and picnic.
Carol xx

LOOPYLISA
02-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Morning! lovely and sunny in the south :clapping:

Had a lovely lie in, dd is still in bed, going to chill out today in the garden i expect as yesterday was sooooo busy ! :D

Have a fab day everyone x