PDA

View Full Version : mrs o is being inspected whilst inspecting me! eeek HELP PLEASE OMG

jojobell
01-06-2011, 09:20 PM
hello mrs o phoned today to say she is coming the day after tomorrow and bringing with her, her qualilty assurance inspector.................wonderfull!!! im freeking out, anyone got any tips, im up together apart from my gardern..................... i have something ive risk assesed ie my uneven gardern path witch im worried about as i dont have time to dig it up now ive risk assessed it and plan to do it way before i get any mindies, does anyone no if this will be enough or will they just fail my registion please help im freeking out............................................... .........omg lol

karensmart4
01-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Don't panic :D I know it's horrrible being watched, but just think... your inspector will be just as worried because she's being watched ;)

As for your path, as long as you've risk assesed then thats fine you can also show that you've got plans to improve.... none of us have a 'perfect' setting for the children, we are always updating/changing/improving things.

Try to relax and show what a welcoming home you have.

:thumbsup:

Karen

sarah.petch
01-06-2011, 09:28 PM
As long as its sorted before you mind i would think it will be ok when i had my intal inspecation she hardly checked my house and just flicked through my risk assesments dont worry to much just make sure you have filled in your pre registration visit booklet. good luck

Tealady
01-06-2011, 09:34 PM
You've done an RA so that's good. She may just put a note on your record to say the path needs doing or if really bad she just won't register you for your garden.

At my Pre-Reg the neighbours wall had loose bricks which I hadn't got ound to cordoning off so she just put that this needed to be done ASAP.

JoJo*
02-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Ah dont worry - like everyone else says you have done a RA so should be fine - I had a call at 4pm and was told my visit was the very next day - my whole fence was down and the old one still in the middle of my garden - i explained and she passed me but excluded my garden - once my fence was sorted i phoned and added my garden on - and no one even came to check it? i think she did it this way - otherwise i would of had to do it in a certain timescale??
But thats worse case... im sure:thumbsup: plenty others have wonky paths too! Good luck!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: