PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Any one from SE London???

princess-c1984
31-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to this site and the whole childminding thing. I am currently going through my registration, I am just awaiting Ofsted to contact me with an inspection date.....eek!! Not gonna like that bit :(

I am going doing my policies and thinking of tasks etc that I can do with the children.

I was just wondering if there were any childminders around the south east london area? Be nice to meet people in the similair situation and help each other out etc
x

JoJo*
02-06-2011, 04:56 PM
I am from SE!!!
Newly registered too, this site is amazing - you can find everything you need to know about everything.... and even if you cant - post it and someone will help..... :)

Louise317
02-06-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm SE Berkshire (Think not very good with geography :laughing: )

Ofsted inspection not as scary as you will be imagining honest.

I've just registered, now on to marketing and finishing bits in the house so soon be ready for business (just hope find some kiddies to fill it :eek: )

As JoJo said its a great forum you will find all your answers here and more and a lovely bunch of people.

Good luck x

The Juggler
02-06-2011, 09:53 PM
I'm in Sutton but happy to help with anything. PM me if you need. good luck x

Kazzal42
22-06-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm in SE18, although I haven't really started my registration yet, am booked in to briefing session in September. I'm really looking forward to it, how is it going for you?

princess-c1984
24-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Hi, I am not far from SE18. I did my course last October, and I am still in the process of registering (I was a bit slack in sending my forms off) Just waiting for Ofsted to come and visit me now.. Dreding that part :(
Are you looking forward to starting the course?

roro1
30-07-2011, 03:51 PM
I am in SE7 and finally all set to go, well almost, few final touches. Would be good to talk to others in same situation.

Am waiting for NMCA contracts and paper work to arrive, so then can get my parents paperwork sorted for september.

Can PM me.

kazodoh
02-08-2011, 08:47 PM
I am also from SE London but right on the edge DA1. Am awaiting CRB form return(taking forever) already had my reg visit, which was absolutely fine....nothing to worry about as long as you are prepared. Good luck.

princess-c1984
12-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Hi guys, I am not sure how to personal message anyone :( I can just about find my way around on this site lol.

I am just awaiting my certificate now, seems like its been ages. Do you know how I get the contracts and 1st years free public liability insurance etc or do they just get sent out?

PM me if you can, itll be good to speak to others in the same situation and area :) x