PDA

View Full Version : Planning that revolves around....

Bitsy Beans
31-05-2011, 11:07 AM
......all things Disney Princesses :rolleyes:
This is all one of my mindees is interested in <sigh> she's join in the other activities I provide for about 3 mins and then wants to play princesses......any suggestions on how to incorporate that into my planning :o

mumto3
31-05-2011, 11:13 AM
......all things Disney Princesses :rolleyes:
This is all one of my mindees is interested in <sigh> she's join in the other activities I provide for about 3 mins and then wants to play princesses......any suggestions on how to incorporate that into my planning :o

How old is she?

Louise317
31-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Here's some activities from the disney website
http://www.disney.co.uk/princess/activities/

Louise x

green puppy
31-05-2011, 01:28 PM
I have one like this too. On the childminding treasures sight there is a free disney princess memory game to download print and laminate. My lo loved making this and playing it with the others. We have also made hats, hers a crown, peg doll princesses and card doll princesses, dressing up medieval/princess style, lots of colouring pictures, she has also brought her books and puzzles from home to share with us.

Bitsy Beans
31-05-2011, 03:03 PM
She's nearly 5.

Thanks for the links I will investigate :thumbsup:

Bitsy Beans
31-05-2011, 03:11 PM
I have one like this too. On the childminding treasures sight there is a free disney princess memory game to download print and laminate. My lo loved making this and playing it with the others. We have also made hats, hers a crown, peg doll princesses and card doll princesses, dressing up medieval/princess style, lots of colouring pictures, she has also brought her books and puzzles from home to share with us.

Doesn't appear to be free anymore :(